Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Update 9/17/14

How do I get this latest honey challenge?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff4014 View Post
    How do I get this latest honey challenge?
    It's not a challenge, just an update with a new appliance. If you're on iphone, you should have the appliance in your inventory. If you're on Android, you need to download the new version "Bakery Story: Honey" to get it. There are more details throughout this thread.

Smile thank you

Quote Originally Posted by jc32079 View Post
    It's not a challenge, just an update with a new appliance. If you're on iphone, you should have the appliance in your inventory. If you're on Android, you need to download the new version "Bakery Story: Honey" to get it. There are more details throughout this thread.

Thank you

Can we uninstall the old version and nothing will happen or get lost?

Host(ess)
    I passed the pizza game say cheese level but the goal counter is still locked

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DecemberRose1929 View Post
    Can we uninstall the old version and nothing will happen or get lost?
    Yes, you can uninstall the old one and just use the Honey one. You'll still have access to everything from the old version you just had.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fraish View Post
    I passed the pizza game say cheese level but the goal counter is still locked
    I'm assuming maybe you're referring to the Restaurant Pizza goal? If so, you may want to check the goal sticky thread on that board, as this is for Bakery. Chances are, you have to finish up another active goal to unlock it.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I am Android player and still waiting for Bakery honey update....... but yesterday one of my neighbors who is android player too, told me that she had an old version of BS (about 2 years old) where she found available honey articules. She has installed too the new version where these articules are not available. How could this be possible??. PLEASE I WANT SOMEONE OF TEAMLAVA STAFF TO ANSWER THIS!!.

Executive Chef
    [QUOTE=Sb1957;969726]I am Android player and still waiting for Bakery honey update....... but yesterday one of my neighbors who is android player too, told me that she had an old version of BS (about 2 years old) where she found available honey articules. She has installed too the new version where these articules are not available. How could this be possible??. PLEASE I WANT SOMEONE OF TEAMLAVA STAFF TO ANSWER THIS!!.[/QUOTE

U might try sending kooky panda a personal message since they might not c ur request and question for awhile.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Executive Chef
    whenever people start posting on how good it is to have access to the old versions i get scared they're going to take them away.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast