Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Update 9/17/14

Fashion Designer

Bakery Story Update 9/17/14

Honey Theme...a new non-goal appliance!!!!!!!

Last edited by pipipooh1977; 09-16-14 at 03:22 PM.
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Looks like a new appliance to me! And with at least two recipes (here's hoping for at least 3, if not more!)

I also really like the floor tiles and the shelf by the door, but the size of the beekeepers in the floor decoration worries me. Hopefully they're normal-sized unlike the people in the apple-grabbing floor decoration.

Either way, I think I'll be spending on some of these tomorrow. I hope this isn't the last of new appliances we'll receive! It's the first new non-goal one I've seen added since I started playing.

Farm Supplier
    Not bad. Love the new appliance. Will get that for sure.

Fashion Designer
    This looks kinda cute. We finally get a non goal appliance! Hopefully it has more than one recipe.

Executive Chef
    New non-goal appliance! Haven't had one of those since the treasure oven last August I think. It's showing two new recipes on the counters, so I'll assume it's a normal 3 recipe oven. Wonder how much it will cost. Hopefully not too expensive. The honey fountain is cute but I assume it will cost gems and therefore not be in my bakery.

Executive Chef
    Interesting. I can't believer we're getting a new appliance when we just got 2 last wk for a challenge. I'll definitely b happy for both that and the new recipes since I just completed my last non-challenge related oven this morning.
    Thx TL.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Fashion Designer
    New appliance, nice. So many recent surprises. A door for coins and an appliance with a non-goal update, aren't you full of surprises TL.

I kind of like this overall, look-wise. But I just can't see me committing to a full Beehive theme at all. The tables/chairs are nice and would probably fit with other things, along with the wall/floor decor. Pretty good for the most part, but I'm just not going to redecorate with these just yet.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Yea!!! This update makes this beekeeper very happy!!! Thanks TL

Executive Chef
    My mouth is agape, a new appliance with current goals happening? Say what...?!?! Totally cool. You people know I'm moving home soon and need all my coins, this is why you are showing us very nice items. To make me misuse my limited funds on this stuff! And I will! But I'm just saying....shame on you.

The fountain is interesting. If it's a LTO I'll get it because I don't want to regret it later. If it's for general sale I'll probably wait until the Black Friday gem sale to splurge. We shall see.

I like the wallpaper and the tiles (not together) I only hope they are for coins.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast