Page 60 of 63 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960616263 LastLast

Thread: Battle Arena- Nightmare- 9-16-14

Rhino Keeper
    Hey I just got another gem from you peterswood. I got one from you before the tournament ended and another just now?? Was that a glitch, or did you send 2? Either way thanks and I returned the favor and always will

Rhino Keeper
    Hahahahhaha
    I still had a timer above the arena so I used the 2 gems from peters and sped the timer up. It took the gems and told me that I already completed the tournament. Hahahaha figures just my luck!!

I sent the 2nd gem when the new day started. I noticed that the battle arena still has the timer above it like you could battle, but figured when the timer ran out it would say that the tournament was over. Annoying that it would take your gems though. At least it was just 2.

I am sorry locotesx3

Rhino Keeper
    Beat the nightmare with my solar simian lv 13 on second try. Phew. Used total 90 gems to beat unicorn, aurora pegasus and sea drake top level. Also around 10 gems to speed up. My highest level animal is only green panda and he always lose. I think its impossible to made it without using gems. I dont feel like do it again.
    Last edited by viramisu; 09-22-14 at 12:44 AM.

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasmagoria View Post
    I sent the 2nd gem when the new day started. I noticed that the battle arena still has the timer above it like you could battle, but figured when the timer ran out it would say that the tournament was over. Annoying that it would take your gems though. At least it was just 2.
    It's okay. I had to try it just to see. At least it was only a couple like you said.

Thanks prinsti.. I appreciate you trying to help.

Thanks to both of you Prinsti and Peters. I gave it all I could. Couldn't ask for more then that. Congrats to both of you. Glad you guys made it..

Host(ess)
    Made it, but had to use way to many gems. Not a fun turoment at all, and I'm probably gonna ignore them from now on.

Executive Chef
    I just wanted to ask
    In dragon story did they repeat the same turoment again

Or is it just a one hit wonder

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by flowless View Post
    I just wanted to ask
    In dragon story did they repeat the same turoment again

Or is it just a one hit wonder
    I don't think they've repeated any but in DS there are sometimes other ways to get old tourney dragons (like a roulette-ish wheel available for free for a few days).
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hugpete View Post
    I don't think they've repeated any but in DS there are sometimes other ways to get old tourney dragons (like a roulette-ish wheel available for free for a few days).
    Thanx for the replay

At least I know my wasted gema are not for nothing

Why does it feel like nightmare belong to be a black creature rather than purple
    Is just too dark and too pretty
    Last edited by flowless; 09-22-14 at 07:08 AM.