Page 59 of 63 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960616263 LastLast

Thread: Battle Arena- Nightmare- 9-16-14

Fashion Designer
    Only made it to round 28. Sigh. My own fault for being busy I guess.

I'm sure the tournaments will happen regularly, as in DS. My advice is to read and participate in threads like this, and level up Super Rares so you have a level 15 in all elements.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Peterswood. I sent a gem.

I made it by the skin of my teeth.
    Nightmare 20< Magmacore 9

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantasmagoria View Post
    Oh, I must have misread then. I thought I saw people posting saying you didn't need to hatch. You're right, definitely not worth the gems to speed up. I did end up spending 7 gems to finish. Needed to speed up for levels 28 and 29 in order to finish. But not too much outlay.
    Yeah I thought the same thing because some of the earlier posts. But a couple people confirmed it that it had to be hatched before timer stopped to get the bonus. I was on level 25 late Friday night and thought I would have gotten it no problem. But 25 took me FOREVER!!! I was trying every hour too. Sucks to get this close and not get it. It is what it is though. Hahaha

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks I really appreciate that!! I will send one back daily if you do the same

Only need 2 more gems. Anyone else want to help out? That would be awesome!!!

Edit... Got the gem. Thanks again..
    Last edited by locotesx3; 09-21-14 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by locotesx3 View Post
    Thanks I really appreciate that!! I will send one back daily if you do the same

Only need 2 more gems. Anyone else want to help out? That would be awesome!!!

Edit... Got the gem. Thanks again..
    My gems for the day are unlocked add me

Rhino Keeper
    Timer counted down to zero and the bonus is gone. The tournament is still there. Like if I click on it, it gives me a countdown (like 28 mins till I can battle again) but the nightmare is no longer flying above it????

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks. I will add you now. Time is up for me on the turny though. I think??

I spent the longest time on level 28. When there was only a few hours left, I knew I had to speed up or I wouldn't get enough opportunities to finish. I only needed 3 gems to speed up level 28, as it wasn't immediately after the battle, and got a critical hit first shot. Then with less than 2 hours to go and on level 29, I lost, I had to speed that one up to try again, and got a critical hit first try. I'm sure it was a coincidence, but very lucky to get the critical hits straight after speeding up the battles and a lot cheaper than using the ultimate hit.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantasmagoria View Post
    I spent the longest time on level 28. When there was only a few hours left, I knew I had to speed up or I wouldn't get enough opportunities to finish. I only needed 3 gems to speed up level 28, as it wasn't immediately after the battle, and got a critical hit first shot. Then with less than 2 hours to go and on level 29, I lost, I had to speed that one up to try again, and got a critical hit first try. I'm sure it was a coincidence, but very lucky to get the critical hits straight after speeding up the battles and a lot cheaper than using the ultimate hit.
    Yeah it's all luck. I spent close to 2 days on level 25 then out of the blue got a 1 hit critical. Then only lost a couple battles on the last few. Just ran out of time on the nightmare.
    Good job on finishing though. It was a hard tournament for sure.