Page 58 of 63 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Arena- Nightmare- 9-16-14

Executive Chef
    Well with 44 minutes left I did it. Was on round 19 this morning and sped the arena when I won. Only had to ultimate on round 29 due to lack of time. Beat Nightmare on the first try with a critical hit from a Frostfang 12. Not very happy that I had to spend gems, but I started 2 days late so it's the only way I was going to finish.

Congrats to everyone who made it through. This was way harder than a dragon tournament and I never would have gotten it done without the fabulous lists of opponents and suggested animals from page 1 of the thread. Thank you so much for that!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    Are you effin kidding me??????? I didn't get it!!! 1/2 hour left and no **** gems. I can't believe I got this close and I'm not gonna get the thing!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone want to donate a couple gems to me. Hahahaha I only need 2 to get one more battle. Not sure how to add anyone to my friends list but willing to try.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by locotesx3 View Post
    Are you effin kidding me??????? I didn't get it!!! 1/2 hour left and no **** gems. I can't believe I got this close and I'm not gonna get the thing!!!!
    Thats so bad I was wonder if you add some new friends and they send you gems just a few 3-4 to try one last time....that should work
    Can somebody help?
    I can't cause I send my free 3 gifts to my neighbors already

Rhino Keeper
    That's kinda what I was hoping. I only need 2 gems to get another chance. Any help would be very appreciated.
    Thanks

Edit... I would actually need 3 to get another shot

I finally finished the last round and got my egg and put it on the nest but I didn't receive the gems and the goal is still in my book. I thought I read other people saying the goal completed once they finished the last round. I force closed the game but the goal is still showing as incomplete.

Btw, I sent you an invite, so if you accept I will send a gem.

Rhino Keeper
    Egg had to be hatched before timer counts down. You will still get the nightmare but unless you speed it up you won't get the gems. Probably not worth the 18 gems to speed up cause you'll only get 3 gems and a little bit of good for completing the mission. Good job on getting through the tournament. It was a tough one for sure.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantasmagoria View Post
    Btw, I sent you an invite, so if you accept I will send a gem.
    Thanks. I just excepted an invite from petergood. (I think that was the name)

Oh, I must have misread then. I thought I saw people posting saying you didn't need to hatch. You're right, definitely not worth the gems to speed up. I did end up spending 7 gems to finish. Needed to speed up for levels 28 and 29 in order to finish. But not too much outlay.