Page 57 of 63 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Arena- Nightmare- 9-16-14

Rhino Keeper
    2 1/2 hours left and I just finished level 29. So that gives me 2 shots at beating the nightmare (no gems).... Hope I can do it. There are a couple elements listed as strong. Any advice on which animals worked best for the ones that finished? Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

Edit.. My sloth is level 10. Thinking about using him but just not sure.
    Last edited by locotesx3; 09-21-14 at 09:32 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by locotesx3 View Post
    2 1/2 hours left and I just finished level 29. So that gives me 2 shots at beating the nightmare (no gems).... Hope I can do it. There are a couple elements listed as strong. Any advice on which animals worked best for the ones that finished? Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

I beat it with my level 13 rock rhino

Rhino Keeper
    I'm hoping they add more regular battle ground games where you can take your time and not wait an hour per battle being timed and waiting forever to battle is to stressful

Farm Supplier
    I finally succeeded! I made it with just 4 hours left. x_x There was so much help in this thread I couldn't have done it without everyone's suggestions. I'm pretty excited about winning the first one without having to use any gems. I'm not normally so lucky.

Thanks

I beat it with pyro pony 15lvl - first hit - critical, before that I tried with vinotaur lvl 10,but the pony took nightmare down with one hit.

I won the Nigtmare finally, without using any gems
    I'm so proud of myself

Rhino Keeper
    1 1/2 hours left. I just tried my level 15 rhino and it failed. I have one shot left.... Should I use my level 14 pony (common) or my level 10 sloth (super rare)??? This sucks!!! I would hate to loose this on my last chance.

Executive Chef
    I would honestly throw 30 gems at an ultimate if I was this close.

Rhino Keeper
    I wish I could. But had to pay some bills so I'm broke broke broke right now.

1 1/2 hours left. I just tried my level 15 rhino and it failed. I have one shot left.... Should I use my level 14 pony (common) or my level 10 sloth (super rare)??? This sucks!!! I would hate to loose this on my last chance.
    i tried with pyro pony cause I read that a lot of people beat it like that...and after my super rare vinotaur failed i decide to give it a try

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks. I went through levels 27-29 with the pony. I think I only lost 2 battles not bad since I spent all day on 25 yesterday. So I am gonna try to win with the pony. I will post how I do.
    Thanks for the help.