Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Arena- Nightmare- 9-16-14

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    No, that's only if you want the 3 stupid gems for completing the On Hallowed Ground goal. If you beat Nightmare in Round 30, you win the Tournament and will have the egg -- goal or no goal. If you insist on completing the goal, then the Nightmare must hatch -- that is, leave the nest and prance around.
    I tend to agree with both you and Tatyjana, just complete the fight, who needs just 3 measly Gems anyways, TL could have made it a bit more rewarding eh? Thanks for your help though SANDSCApe, will drop by your Forest again 2morrow and pick up a few stars for you! Least I can do for all your invaluable help today!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneflower8 View Post
    You don't belive but for this Nightmare R30 I used: Piro Pony, Volcamel, Lighting Leopard, Armodillo, Magmacore and in the final I got him with attack of VINOTAUR!!! OOG LUCK FOR EVERYONE! Mine animal egg is in the nest :-P
    Congratulations Stoneflower! (Applause) job well done! You can relax now!

Farm Supplier
    Thanks to all of you who wrote your opinions and helping me with your guidance.. Stick to your recommendations and where it did not work I did my logical opinions. The game is unpredictable !!!

Rhino Keeper
    Took down Pegasus with level 10 vinotaurer, upto the last round
    🆔 Bambamstad

Farm Supplier
    Onyx Ox is the best against gem animals in my opinion.

Finally I beat the Nightmare w/ my Aquater lvl. 15. First hit gave me a Crit. Hit and the rest was history. Finally I now can rest... Good luck and Congrats to all the players

Farm Supplier
    The rarer the animal you use the higher the chance of striking a critical hit.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shepsville View Post
    I got him! YAY! Tried Pyro Pony one last time, no go, so I pressed the ULTIMATE on the last hit and BOOM! It went up in a big cloud of Red Smoke! Yipeee RIP Emerald Dragon!!!! wish I had known about the Ultimate yesterday, just 2 more to go now, wish me luck Hun! So you said in a previous post the prize must actually be hatched and in a habitat to win ? Can it not just be in the nest hatching? Would be grateful if you could let me know Hun?
    Awesome, I hope the next few rounds go well for you I was getting so stressed from the Emerald Dragon, especially with the time left, that seeing him explode in ultimate is oddly gratifying lol

I think for the next two rounds the chance of success should be much better for you, and less difficult (much luck!!!)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    It's the Ox with the mox! Wish I had one. My little Gump forest bred two. (How is that fair?) Gump's L9 Ox tore up the final rounds. My Satyr forest did the same with an L13 Phoenix.

This was definitely a Dark-Fire tournament. Even the boss animal.
    No kidding! the dark/ fire combo is tailor made for the emerald dragon! I just spent my next batch of apples getting my ox up from 3 to 10 for the next tournament Currently trying to breed a lightning/ fire super rare, and if I'm lucky with that, my next goal will be either trying for sea drake, or whatever will be the next super rare lightning/ water so I can have a super rare water with a dark or lightning pairing.

Executive Chef
    I know fire and dark are the best against emreland

And most of you recommended onyx
    But I don't have one yet

What's the best next one

I defeted level 26 from the first time with glacial water attack
    And level 25 first time with vinotaur nature attack

This is one helpful topic one of the most active ones