Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Arena- Nightmare- 9-16-14

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    That's the purple pill. Button all the way to the right of the attack screen. For 30 gems, you can buy a guaranteed and instant victory. Again, if you must use it, don't blow it on your first or second attack.

LOL. I just realized the icon on the purple button resembles an atom. From the descriptions I've heard, you get to watch the opponent explode dramatically. It's atomic! LOL
    When it happens, apparently the screen says "Ultimate Hit!"

Someone needs to post some Ultimate screenshots, if you can capture it. Too bad we can't post videos.
    I am defo gonna use that button........if I can find it......can't wait to see that stubborn Dragon explode yeeew! Think this game is turning me into a bit of a Demon LOL,

Farm Supplier
    Oh, you have GOT to be kidding me. Against all freakin odds. Now Shepsville is gonna want to try Pony. LOL
    Nope tried Pyro Pony didn't work for me Hun!

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ultimate.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	343.6 KB 
ID:	15635

Here is ultimate attack.

I have won the Nightmare finally. In the last attack I used lvl15 Pyro Pony

Farm Supplier
    Oh, you have GOT to be kidding me. Against all freakin odds. Now Shepsville is gonna want to try Pony. LOL
    No! I amn't kidding you. It's working. But now I'm trying R3O with Ancient Sloth (11), earth attack but no luck Your recommendation?

Rhino Keeper
    Re emerald, I tried level 15 pyro first. No go. After three tries went to Phoenix, and that worked. I wonder, too, if there isn't a preset that you HAVE to battle these higher levels at least two or three times before something is effective. This way we have to go back over and over for the same level, become frustrated, and are more inclined to spend gems. After 25, even with the helpful chart, I've had to battle at least twice each time. What does everyone think?

I'm gonna cry I keep failling with that emerald dragon...unfortunatelly I can't buy gems, 'cause my credit card was decline for some mystical reason....and there's so little time left

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tatyjana View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ultimate.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	343.6 KB 
ID:	15635

Here is ultimate attack.

I have won the Nightmare finally. In the last attack I used lvl15 Pyro Pony
    OMG! Well done Tatyjana, (big round of applause for you) no more stress! I am so jealous Hun! You can go great yourself now! Megga Congrats!!!!

Just got the Nightmare first time with Sea Drake (15)! Good luck to everyone still battling!

Farm Supplier
    I was lucky. My pony hit the Night Mare with a critical hit at once and ****ed him immediately. Now I hope you have found that ultimate button finally.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by shepsville View Post
    I am defo gonna use that button........if I can find it......can't wait to see that stubborn Dragon explode yeeew! Think this game is turning me into a bit of a Demon LOL,
    I got him! YAY! Tried Pyro Pony one last time, no go, so I pressed the ULTIMATE on the last hit and BOOM! It went up in a big cloud of Red Smoke! Yipeee RIP Emerald Dragon!!!! wish I had known about the Ultimate yesterday, just 2 more to go now, wish me luck Hun! So you said in a previous post the prize must actually be hatched and in a habitat to win ? Can it not just be in the nest hatching? Would be grateful if you could let me know Hun?