Page 48 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Arena- Nightmare- 9-16-14

Farm Supplier
    Yes, my Onyx Ox won against Emeral Dragon

Farm Supplier
    Don't worry. For only 4 gems you can try it again.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tatyjana View Post
    Super rare creatures are better than common creatures. Keep on trying the onyx ox - I suggest.
    Somewhere I have read the chances of critical hits are greater if the attack is strong, the creature is rare, and higher lvl. According to my experiences 10 lvl super rare animals are better than 15 lvl commons.
    Thanks Tatyjana for your advice, just going to try with the Onyx Ox again! Wish me luck!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by valery1801 View Post
    I've reached lvl 29. Need some help ! I've tried firepony lvl 15, vinotaur lvl 10 and magmacore lvl 10, all of them lost. I'll keep trying , but which creature is better? Those who have nightmare, please help!
    FIRE! Super Fire hybrid but NOT one with Earth in it. Leave Magma on the bench. Vinotaur! Vinotaur! Vinotaur!
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Getting there thanks to all the great posts. Just tried the Cosmic Phoenix on level 27 for the first time. Lost with a level 9 Glacial Griffin. While chasing the last levels of the tournament, I got lucky while breeding lowbies though and now I have a Gold Lion egg. Bred a 5 Thunderhawk with a 4 Fairy Ferret.

Farm Supplier
    SANDSCAPE: You convinced me. I'll try WITH ""Vinotaur! Vinotaur! Vinotaur! ! Then I'll write here Thank you for post!

Farm Supplier
    Well guess what! I tried the Onyx Ox....... And ..........No Critical Hit, just lots of Strong Attacks, I even spent the 5 Gems to increase his healing time and then another 4 gems to enable him to attack again! And still no luck! Have to wait another hour and try him again.......Got a headache now

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by shepsville View Post
    Thanks Tatyjana for your advice, just going to try with the Onyx Ox again! Wish me luck!
    Guess what ! It's a NO Hun, just spent 5 Gems to increase the healing time and then another 4 to battle again, but still that darn Emerald Dragon will not give in, Oh well, gonna go wipe my eyes now, Hate that Dragon!

Farm Supplier
    I'm sorry. My Ox ****ed that dragon

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvrthrne View Post
    For strategy, I wouldn't worry about buying apples when for 100 gems you can either get one animal a little higher, or have enough for the last three ultimates if you need them. plus, (although I can't verify this absolutely) on DS when you get to the last 3 rounds, the level of evolution on your animal has little or no impact on your odds of victory, and I'm betting it's the same for FFS.
    Tried the Onyx Ox, still that critter lives