Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Arena- Nightmare- 9-16-14

1. Pandaffodil 1 beaten by cosmic Phoenix 10
    Took down my Magmacore 10 first time.. Hope this works out

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Me too. A LOT harder. These first two were called "level 1" animals. And they absolutely cannot be taken down without scoring a critical hit. I am VERY worried about the latter matches.
    Why worry? Lets say...lvl 30 unicorn. Thats a pity.
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Second time around beat the cute little sitting Panda (some of these are really, really cute when babies) with Vinotaur, using fire. Took two hits. Thanks for the chart Z. Going to make use of it since my games are not the ones programmed to win without angst.

And I was able to use my defeated Pegasus, in the Battlefields, before the hour was up to do the Arena again. So it looks like no healing in the Arena......so far.

Executive Chef
    Battle 3 is a level 1 plantlers.

I used a level 15 planther (using nature attack) to bring it down.

Same entry fee and prizes as level 1&2.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 09-16-14 at 01:39 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ramothsflight View Post
    And I was able to use my defeated Pegasus, in the Battlefields, before the hour was up to do the Arena again. So it looks like no healing in the Arena......so far.
    You must have read my mind. I was JUST about to ask if anyone had checked that.

Though it is possible they do require healing time, it is under an hour if so. The only way to find our for sure is for someone to spend 4 gems to hurry to the next battle as soon as one is over. But... not me! lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ramothsflight View Post
    Second time around beat the cute little sitting Panda (some of these are really, really cute when babies) with Vinotaur, using fire. Took two hits. Thanks for the chart Z. Going to make use of it since my games are not the ones programmed to win without angst.

Remember, they normally heal in 10 minutes; so unless you speed battles, there's no way to know whether they get exhausted. I will test it as soon as I lose my first battle.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Fashion Designer

Though it is possible they do require healing time, it is under an hour if so. The only way to find our for sure is for someone to spend 4 gems to hurry to the next battle as soon as one is over. But... not me! lol
    Now you've read MY mind. LOL
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Fashion Designer
    I was hoping they modified the battling where 3 strong attacks would beat an opponent but that doesn't seem to be the case. This brings a level of complete randomness into play that will make winning 30 battles in a limited amount of time quite difficult, if you aren't around to battle every hour.

Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    Remember, they normally heal in 10 minutes; so unless you speed battles, there's no way to know whether they get exhausted. I will test it as soon as I lose my first battle.

Unless the chemo is playing havoc with my brain (been known to happen) I'm sure I looked at the Pegasus right after it lost the first round, and there was no healing happening. I'm sure I'll be able to check easily enough, as I always lose at least 2-3 battles in the first 10. I can't imagine FS will be any different than DS.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    So... I actually tried to lose the second battle, using a Level 3 Thunderhawk, knowing both its elements would be weak against Armordillo. But the darn little bird went and rolled a Critical Hit on the second attack so he won on the third. They just won't cooperate.

Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast