Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Arena- Nightmare- 9-16-14

Executive Chef
    Wow i really want that prize i love horses

Anyone catch how much to use ultimate. I forgot to look in first battle. Not that we we are flush with gems here. Three a day does not go far, especially with the gem traps.
    Last edited by ramothsflight; 09-16-14 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Added missing word.

Fashion Designer

Tournament Won't Open!

TOURNAMENT WON'T OPEN in my forest. WHY?
    I closed my game and re-launched the app, and it still won't work. Nothing new in my goal book either.
    TeamLava, what's going on here?
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Download the update in the app store.
    Ah! Update. Heading there now. Thanks!
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ramothsflight View Post
    Anyone catch how much to use ultimate. I forgot to look in first battle. Not that we we are with gems here. Three a day does not go far, especially with the gem traps.
    Ultimate is 30 gems, compared to the usual 12. I don't plan to use Ultimate or speed the gates unless I run into trouble. I will try to finish in 3 days.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for ruining FFS for me TL. I hate the battle arena in DS. I never am able to complete these. There goes my chances of ever having all the animals.
    Willb09 and Willgb09- I play Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest

Favorite Dragons- Penguin, Diamond, Black Knight, Mistmoth, Fairy, Cerberus, Acrobat

Favorite Fantasy Forest Animals- Ocean Owl, Pandaffodil, Iciclaw, Pyro Pony, Frostfang

Executive Chef
    Did anyone get to the second battle?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ramothsflight View Post
    Level 10 Pegasus failed. At least there are rewards and no healing.

It's going to be too much battling here and on DS. One after the other. Takes the fun away from special events. Though with DS I'm almost at max habitats so may have to stop playing soon. Can't afford to upgrade with gold.
    No healing? Doesn't your animal get exhausted if it loses? I imagine it would self-heal within an hour; but what if you speed the 1-hour gate? Won't the defeated animal be down?

Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    Ultimate is 30 gems, compared to the usual 12. I don't plan to use Ultimate or speed the gates unless I run into trouble. I will try to finish in 3 days.
    Thanks SAND. Will have to see how it goes. Last two DS tournaments I didn't get past levels 20 and 25. More on principal of not wanting to use ultimate, when others can breeze right through the same dragons. Plus running out of room, so losing those was not terrible. Really like this reward though. Will have to see how the gems go. Though with an album missing 16, if I don't get this guy, plenty more to keep trying for. Except Emerald. Just can't go there.

Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    No healing? Doesn't your animal get exhausted if it loses? I imagine it would self-heal within an hour; but what if you speed the 1-hour gate? Won't the defeated animal be down?
    Not sure as I won't use gems to speed....at the beginning. My defeated Pegasus is available to fight in the Battlegrounds (which I am slowly meandering through.) We'll have to see how TL plays this over the next few days. Expect the unexpected. Or the usual.

Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast