Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13535960616263

Thread: Battle Arena- Nightmare- 9-16-14

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Finished tournament with no gem spent, however I had 23 attempt against nightmare to win. (Second "hardest" animal took 4 try to win.)

But to my surprise, I run out of quest time, just hatching the egg. It is really stupid thing to make the quest timed also, because not enough just to win tournament, you have to hatch the egg also before official tournament time closes.

My thoughts:
    - You have to have a decent army upgraded (15) for next time
    - You have to have much time (fight hourly, sometime in nights as well)

- Or be prepared to spend a lot of gems

- There is no 3rd choice (well, you may be lucky, winning in 30 rounds, not loosing a battle )
    That shouldn't have happened - sounds like your device may not have saved your last move. Check your storage it may be back there. My egg was on the nest when the tournament ended and stayed there until it hatched so yours was a glitch not the way it was set. Hope you find the prize animal storage.
    Last edited by aypeerez; 09-22-14 at 09:46 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I hope next tournament wont require spending gems at all. Its oke if it require coins, got a lot lol. Or at least give us more time to battle. Those super rare animals are so greedy, we need tons of fruit to upgrade them. Im on max number of farm and upgraded, still not enough to feed them.
    Last edited by viramisu; 09-22-14 at 08:37 PM.

I got the same problem. I won the tourny not without costing 60 gems but couldn't breed because the nest wasn't available so I waited til Monday to breed. Well, Monday came and went to storage to find Nightmare, didn't see it. It's like I never had it. I've contacted TeamLava immediately but I have no hope of getting it back. I guess that's two of us that lost it.

Sounds like TL has to do something to the glitches in the tourney :/ it was fun... But I had so many rollbacks... It got annoying -.-' and now some ppl aren't even getting eggs? D:

Congrats btw to everyone that did win the nightmare!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefoxcrystal View Post
    Sounds like TL has to do something to the glitches in the tourney :/ it was fun... But I had so many rollbacks... It got annoying -.-' and now some ppl aren't even getting eggs? D:

Congrats btw to everyone that did win the nightmare!
    I got ultra-glitched with Satyr Sanctuary. Rollbacks AND egg-swiping. Every single victory was rolled back and had to be repeated. In fact, that's why my Nightmare egg first disappeared -- not from storage, but from the NEST after I had used gems to rush it to nest.
    So insistent was the game that I defeat every opponent twice, it took the egg from my nest so I had to beat Nightmare a second time just like I did for all the other opponents. Only then was I allowed to keep my egg. (It is still in storage.)
    Ironically, had it not been for the rollbacks, I would not have been checking on that first Nightmare egg and might not have realized it was missing until it was too late.

Players need to develop the habit of taking screenshots at key points in the tournament to document progress in case things go terribly wrong. If you can prove to TeamLava that you beat Round 30 and had the boss egg in storage, they will more easily replace your prize.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Fashion Designer
    Already looking ahead to the second tournament. My frontline (for Satyr Sanctuary) will be Emerald, Phoenix, Sloth & Griffin, followed by a secondary of Yak, Gargolem & Pegasus.
    Unfortunately, I need but don't have a super Electric-Earth. In fact, I don't even have a rare Electric-Earth, and no super Electrics whatsoever!
    I'm also anticipating a need for a super Earth-Fire (also missing), in case they introduce ELectric-Dark hybrids within the next week.
    Although I'm missing 17 breeds (9 supers, 7 rares), I've determined that most of them are not essential to my tournament army. Meanwhile, there will a Leopard-Armordillo pair in my Garden for the next 6 days at least.

(Forest Gump doesn't have a line-up yet. That forest is very young and just barely managed to qualify for the Nightmare tournament late in Day 2. I'm flying by the seat of my pants with that one.)
    Last edited by SANDSCApe; 09-23-14 at 09:42 AM.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

I won the nightmare without using gold, but I have all the electric animals and those are what I used. I only need five animals to have everyone, now six with the new guy today. So far I can't figure out the crystal Unicorn combo....suggestions??? ID FurbabiesHotel

Yes! I emailed TL but they haven't even gotten back to me! My nightmare dissapeared and it still hasn't been returned to me! A little aggravated..

I never have had a glitch on any game before..how would I know this would happen..i didn't, so no screen shots were taken..this is really aggravating! I won nightmare fair and square and have nothing to show for it!

Executive Chef
    Why this thread is still sticky
    Time to lose this nightmare

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13535960616263