Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263 LastLast

Thread: Battle Arena- Nightmare- 9-16-14

Executive Chef
    Finished tournament with no gem spent, however I had 23 attempt against nightmare to win. (Second "hardest" animal took 4 try to win.)

But to my surprise, I run out of quest time, just hatching the egg. It is really stupid thing to make the quest timed also, because not enough just to win tournament, you have to hatch the egg also before official tournament time closes.

My thoughts:
    - You have to have a decent army upgraded (15) for next time
    - You have to have much time (fight hourly, sometime in nights as well)

- Or be prepared to spend a lot of gems

- There is no 3rd choice (well, you may be lucky, winning in 30 rounds, not loosing a battle )
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Mine disappears from my storage! 😡 it's gone! Will it come back!? Helpppp!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by samanthaxrose View Post
    Mine disappears from my storage! �� it's gone! Will it come back!? Helpppp!!
    Disappeared? You might want to contact TL

I jist got it yesterday and havent had my nest available..when I checked my storage this morning it was gone �� how do I contact them? This has never happened to me before..I've been playing dragon story for a while..I've never had a glitch..I'm assuming that is what this is? I just want my nightmare back!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by samanthaxrose View Post
    I jist got it yesterday and havent had my nest available..when I checked my storage this morning it was gone �� how do I contact them? This has never happened to me before..I've been playing dragon story for a while..I've never had a glitch..I'm assuming that is what this is? I just want my nightmare back!
    First try restarting your device, then check you inventory again.
    If he is still missing, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Hi Folks, Congrats to all those who managed to Win the Battle! (applause) does anyone know which Habitat it goes in?
    Last edited by shepsville; 09-22-14 at 07:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shepsville View Post
    Hi Folks, Congrats to all those who managed to Win the Battle! (applause) does anyone know which Habitat it goes in?
    I was wondering the same thing but on the first page it says fire/dark so I am buying a dark habitat. This was a long battle for me. I was still on the second battle for two days! Almost gave up figuring it would get much harder as it went but for me it got easier. I did spend gems three times do to lack of time. But I had a bunch saved and really liked Nightmare so to me it was worth it.

Rhino Keeper
    Used about 90 gems to get this nightmare, it really was a nightmare indeed.
    Next time, not going to spend so much time in a quest. Imo chances are low if you are not able to spend 16 hours a day in such a game. Feel a bit disappointed about it.
    🆔 Bambamstad

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shepsville View Post
    Mine was living in a Dark Cove for just long enough to feed and send him off to the Evolution FLower for 8 hrs.

Did anyone lost Nightmare from their storage after winning the tournament?