Page 7 of 63 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Arena- Nightmare- 9-16-14

Farm Supplier
    *groans* well, this is embarrassing. My strongest champions are getting defeated by tiny babies ._.

Executive Chef
    Don't be I just lost to Iciclaw level 2 or 3

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowfall0 View Post
    *groans* well, this is embarrassing. My strongest champions are getting defeated by tiny babies ._.
    as 55lee55 posted, they are not really babies. They are like level 15's disguised as babies. Hopefully they won't get more difficult after level 10.

Executive Chef
    Won round 5 (skyger) using a level 15 Rampage, fire attack. Got a critical and ****ed him on the first hit.

Fashion Designer
    My wifi was down all day yesterday so I didn't see the update with the new battles until I got home from work tonight. There's no way in h-e-double hockey sticks that I'll be able to finish the battles in 5 days, especially since you have to wait an hour between each one. Oh I could use gems to hurry it along but I never spend real money on these games. Too bad for me So good luck to all and be sure to post pics when you're done! Can't wait to see the Nightmare

Fashion Designer
    Seriously, these are not babies folks! They are full grown animals standing behind their baby pictures!

Trojan Horses, or Pandas! This is the enemy in camo!

Don't let it get you down! I knocked off ten of them already. These are not super animals. It is an optical illusion!

Don't let it become an optical disillusion!

It was no more difficult to vaporize the tenth than it was the first. Might have been easier. That panda might have been on something, like a ladder.

Keep fighting Warriors!

Add: Hawksmoor you are not too late. This wasn't out yesterday. You are only a few hours late. You can do it. Set an alarm and add one battle in the middle of the night. Add two and you will likely finish early!
    Last edited by 55lee55; 09-16-14 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Add comment.

Farm Supplier
    Now that is terrifying o_O I saw the tiny innocent babies and thought, "this is going to be easy!" And then it sent my level 11 ancient sloth down in flames! xD

Rhino Keeper
    Round 6 is a level 3 volcamel, knock down using level 15 lightning leapard

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    Seriously, these are not babies folks! They are full grown animals standing behind their baby pictures!

Trojan Horses, or Pandas! This is the enemy in camo!

Don't let it get you down! I knocked off ten of them already. These are not super animals. It is an optical illusion!

Don't let it become an optical disillusion!

Add: Hawksmoor you are not too late. This wasn't out yesterday. You are only a few hours late. You can do it. Set an alarm and add one battle in the middle of the night. Add two and you will likely finish early!
    Lol, thanks Lee, I'll see what I can do. Sleep be damned, right? . Good luck to you and knock the blossoms off those durn Pandaffodils!

Doing ok ^^ Just beat round 5! My Beau (lvl 10 cosmic phoenix) has been turning everything into embers!>:3 She might be my first lvl 15 super! Also...I hope to see this pretty creature in most ppl's gardens!

Round 6: volcamel defeated by frostfang
    Round 7: rockodile defeated by
    Round 8:
    Round 9:
    Btw... How many ppl will be keeping this cutie as a baby
    Last edited by bluefoxcrystal; 09-16-14 at 06:38 PM.

Page 7 of 63 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast