Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: (IOS) Dragons of Japan!

Executive Chef
    I bought an extra Bonsai tree, and lined them up with quest as usual, just wish we had a good 4 hour food!
    Anyone else have no room for habitats, and no duplicates? On the habitat thread there is a request for details from players that are maxed out on habitats, with NO duplicates. Also asking for info on Treasure Terraces. Please post your deets if you are in this same situation. Kooky is going to pass it over to TL! Yay!
    I may get to place my habitat during the event this time! Good Luck everyone! Annie

BTW: I'm at 368 fans so far.
    Last edited by jim23cash; 09-17-14 at 11:30 AM.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Banned
    I have duplicates and some I like and I want to keep. It is a game. TL should not dictate to us how we play and how we should enjoy the game. That is so lame of TL. Can they not fix the game???? If they are going to request that each player who is affected by the limit contact them that sucks really really really bad.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I have duplicates and some I like and I want to keep. It is a game. TL should not dictate to us how we play and how we should enjoy the game. That is so lame of TL. Can they not fix the game???? If they are going to request that each player who is affected by the limit contact them that sucks really really really bad.
    No, you just have to tell Kooky your info. It's on the thread.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper

I don't have duplicates and am at habitat max & am short on land

Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I bought an extra Bonsai tree, and lined them up with quest as usual, just wish we had a good 4 hour food!
    Anyone else have no room for habitats, and no duplicates? On the habitat thread there is a request for details from players that are maxed out on habitats, with NO duplicates. Also asking for info on Treasure Terraces. Please post your deets if you are in this same situation. Kooky is going to pass it over to TL! Yay!
    I may get to place my habitat during the event this time! Good Luck everyone! Annie

BTW: I'm at 368 fans so far.
    I am at the habitat limit (99/99 and 50 of them are 4-dragon habitats). There is one duplicate trapped in a habitat because I cannot put him in my Stable as it's at 25/25. I keep a second of each Diamond in my Stable (except Prism & Helios which I don't have yet). I have only 2 Diamond habitats -- one for Diamond & one for Infinity.

Other than that all my Tropics, Dinos & Passions as well as Pumpkin are in the Stable with no habitat spot. Iris is trapped on a nest and when I get Waverider he will be stuck on the nest too.

I literally cannot play the game. I am gridlocked. Can't move dragons from nest to habitat. Can't move dragon out of or into The Stable.

I have 344/345 unique dragons. Passion Pteradactyl, Rec, Triceratops, Shell, Turtle, Leftheart, Rightheart, Dino, Tropic, Pumpkin & Iris are all trapped and do not have a habitat spot.

The above does not include The Japan dragons (still doing Quest) or Winddancer (still collecting rings).

Executive Chef
    Since I haven't been speed breeding for a while I finally got ahead and have two open spaces. I hope TL can come through and give those that are totally maxed out more space or increase the habitats to hold more dragons. It won't be too much longer and I'll be in the same boat.

The event is going good so far. I have 316 fans. Doing the usual things to keep collecting fans. A mini tournament would be welcome because these daily battles are a pain in the... well, you know what I mean.

Good luck everyone!

What dragons did you use to get the Crusader and Quetzal dragons? I have been trying for what seems like forever to get these two and I keep getting the same **** as I get when I try for other dragons.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cdc072371 View Post
    What dragons did you use to get the Crusader and Quetzal dragons? I have been trying for what seems like forever to get these two and I keep getting the same **** as I get when I try for other dragons.
    For Quetzal I just kept breeding Diamond/Forest. The only fail is Forest. Yes, it took a while but eventually you get Quetzal.

Same for Crusader but just kept breeding Diamond/Fire. Only fail is Fire

Yes it takes time, days even to get these two but you're nests won't be tied up for hours and you won't have to spend any gold speeding up.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    Since I haven't been speed breeding for a while I finally got ahead and have two open spaces. I hope TL can come through and give those that are totally maxed out more space or increase the habitats to hold more dragons. It won't be too much longer and I'll be in the same boat.

The event is going good so far. I have 316 fans. Doing the usual things to keep collecting fans. A mini tournament would be welcome because these daily battles are a pain in the... well, you know what I mean.

Good luck everyone!
    Well done for doing so well .. I am way behind but hey .. doesnt really matter I am sure I will get there in the end

I understand the frustration of those who have problems with space .. I can imagine how much you want all your gorgeous dragons out and you dont have room ! Not something Ihave to worry about yet

Please no mini tournament I am still healing up the dragons lost from the last one and the fact that all I get is level 14 diamond hybrids in my battles !!!!

The event is great and all but why did my game's language turn japanese as well?

Executive Chef
    Help TL!

I managed to get habitat for event (Japanese Tea Garden) but am unable to take it out of storage

351/351 dragons and 99/99 habitats, and 1,563 fans (and increasing) but can't enjoy it because event habitat stuck in storage.

Is there any way the habitat level can be increased? Or diamond habitat tweaked to hold more than 1 dragon?

Thankyou in advance

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast