Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update in App Store (9-15-2014) to v. 1.2.1

Executive Chef

Update in App Store (9-15-2014) to v. 1.2.1

It just says bug fixes. Has anyone downloaded the update? Is there anything new or changed?

I am wary of downloading updates to find they totally nerfed the earning rates again or something. But if they opened the arena, that is something I definitely want to download and check out.

Executive Chef
    They did add the "arena" but it doesn't seem to be active!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5ac5fd28ed96fb6e91770dcd3c2ae4e6_zpsbc5e7be2.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	15536  
    Last edited by cquinn32; 09-16-14 at 10:25 AM.
    Main id: squinn1981

Executive Chef
    Sweet! I hope the arena opens soon. And that it involves actual strategy with strong vs. weak attacks. Unlike the battlegrounds which are 99.9% about getting a critical hit or not.

Also - my level 15 ancient sloth finally got the epic colors!

Farm Supplier
    And they increased the level cap to 40 I think.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by redfoxytail View Post
    And they increased the level cap to 40 I think.
    Yes they did! I LOVE that a while ago they let us start earning XP again, so that when the cap increased, those of us who had been at level 30 for a long time could jump right to 40. Also, my habitats cap also went from 31 to 41. Yay!

Another of the little things they did: the "expand" sign on island 1 that was facing island 2 is now on the northwest edge of the island. I am hoping that is an omen that that purple island to the northwest will open for expansions soon! And I am REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hoping those expansions are cheaper to clear than the one of the latter half of island 2 and all of island 3.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 09-16-14 at 04:19 PM.

Executive Chef
    Why is it that my level 30 there's no line showing at all? So I'm stuck at 30 until the line shows.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Never mind
    So yours jumped to 40 finally, I hope?

Updating won't reset anything that may be breeding or hatching will it? I have a sphinx in the nest right now and would hate to lose it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by goodsoul76 View Post
    Updating won't reset anything that may be breeding or hatching will it? I have a sphinx in the nest right now and would hate to lose it
    I've never heard of that happening.

In all online games that involve chance, though, after I get a result I really wanted, I try to remember to do something in the game that ensures it has to connect with the server again before exiting the game. For example, if you tap the social button, it has to connect to the server to produce a list in your community tab. So I tap that before closing the game. To make extra sure my device and the server traded info again. I have heard of a lot of people doing this sort of thing as a safety measure.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by goodsoul76 View Post
    When you update to the current version, it will not change anything in your game.
    Make sure you have set up a storm ID and password before updating.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast