Thread: Repeat Quests

Farm Supplier

Repeat Quests

Hello. Today I noticed in Bakery Story Farmers Market and also in Restaurant Story (new version) that the quests do not complete unless I bake them again. For instance, in the new coffee machine quest (BS ) I had already cooked 19 coffees for 4 hours each. I have 5 coffee machines, and decided to bake on all 5 of them, even though I needed 1 coffee to complete - to unlock the coffe display for the other goal. When they were done, I served them all. It did not register my final coffee at all. So I am currently baking them again, hopeful that this time it will see that I made my final coffee. The same thing with the Cheese Pizza goal in Restaurant Story. Yet, I did complete that goal by baking the last of my pizza twice. It is not my cache because I used my Samsung Tab 3 for one, and my phone (Note 3) for the other. I do not mind baking, but it does take extra time to complete the goals when I could have started on the next one. Thanks!

(I do not know how to take screen shots with either my tablet or phone.)

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry to hear about this! Could you please check that you were you cooking and serving the specific items needed for the goals "The Coffee Connoisseur" on Bakery Story and "Say Cheese" on Restaurant Story?

If your goal progress was not saved properly, then you will need to force-close the app, check for a stable internet connection, restart the app, and do the goal task 1 more time for it to be recognized.
    Last edited by LuckyFirefox; 09-15-14 at 02:50 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I have also problems with my new coffee machine I made 10 but did not serve them out? But I did serve them. I made new ones today....hope i can serve them out today!
    Edit: I have serve them out! So I can go on with my goal!
    Last edited by dala12; 09-16-14 at 03:37 AM.