Thread: Fortune Teller and Sister Sister?

Rhino Keeper

Fortune Teller and Sister Sister?

Question! I am saving up my (free, earned) gems for a fortune teller tent. I have 200 gems so far, I need 250 for the tent, so I still have a bit of a ways to go.

I am trying to avoid reading too much about the tent because I would like to be surprised. However, I feel like I have heard at some point that there is some point in the fortunes that is useful / can be gamed in favor of completing Sister Sister. Can someone give me a hint as to which fortune that is, and whether it is fairly early in the fortune teller storyline, or much later on?

Thanks!

The Glimmer Rock fortune is the fortune that helps out with Sister, Sister. It is the 23rd fortune you get from the Fortune Teller.

Spoiler (Don't read if you don't want to know about the fortune!):

Glimmer shards and fragments drop as you cut a log (secret to exploit goal: don't chop down the whole log. Chop twice and sell log, if you chop all three times the goal ends). It is part of the latest fortunes added, so it'll be a while before you actually get to this fortune. If you don't have very many inscriptions for Sister Sister, chances are you'll still be working on it by the time you get to this fortune. Lol. I only have seven inscriptions so far, but I have over 200 dark seeds to make dark plants.
    Last edited by fluffybutter007; 09-14-14 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Marked spoilers
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks fluffybutter! Wow, 23rd fortune! This thing is going to be a goldmine of activity for me! I am L49 and the only goals in my book are Sister Sister and whatever comes out in the update each week, so I think the fortune teller tent is going to be a really fun way to spice up the game.

Thank you for this!!! I also had a lot of gems saved up and was contimplating the tent but didn't see the benefit. This thread changed my mind. I only have 5 inscriptions so hopefully I can get through the first 22 fortunes before I finish sister sister. Thanks!

Haha, no problem! I really enjoy the fortunes because they give you something else to do.
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸