Thread: Flower Tin pop up issue

Thumbs down Flower Tin pop up issue

I seem to have a problem with the flower tin pop up, it keeps coming up every couple of seconds making the game impossible to play.

I placed my flower tin last night, and shortly after the pop up started giving me a second flower tin, it shows up as being in my storage but when I place it in my farm it causes the game to roll back, offering another the flower tin again and informing me it's in storage.

I have restarted the game twice and the issue is still there, so frustrated as this is a short time event and I am forced out of the game right now. Help please!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by andis123 View Post
    I seem to have a problem with the flower tin pop up, it keeps coming up every couple of seconds making the game impossible to play.

I placed my flower tin last night, and shortly after the pop up started giving me a second flower tin, it shows up as being in my storage but when I place it in my farm it causes the game to roll back, offering another the flower tin again and informing me it's in storage.

I have restarted the game twice and the issue is still there, so frustrated as this is a short time event and I am forced out of the game right now. Help please!
    My nbr had the same problem and the advice I gave her worked....
    Delete the game and reinstall. Don't worry you will not lose anything as your game is saved on TL servers.
    Once you have reinstalled the game, turn off your device and restart it.
    Hope this works for you too
    Last edited by pundoggity; 09-14-14 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pundoggity View Post
    Delete the game and reinstall. Don't worry you will not lose anything as your game is saved on TL servers.

Thank you, will try that right now.

So far no pop up, keeping my fingers crossed it stays that way. Thanks again!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pundoggity View Post
    I am having this issue on my other two accounts (original iPad and my iPhone). I will try this and hope it fixes it, too!

The Honorable Panda
    Please let me know if deleting and redownloading from iTunes does not help. Also please post your specific device and its iOS version.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by andis123 View Post
    So far no pop up, keeping my fingers crossed it stays that way. Thanks again!!
    You are most welcome
    My fingers are crossed for you.
    Last edited by pundoggity; 09-15-14 at 06:53 PM.