Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Materials to Craft Onyx & Tiger's Eye Dragons

Nightclub Owner

Materials to Craft Onyx & Tiger's Eye Dragons

I hoping someone here knows a good breeding combo to get black dragons for trading. I really want to craft the Onyx & Tiger's Eye ones but the materials are so hard to come by. Also, it seems that there are no common black dragons, they're all rare, super rare & ultra rare. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I hoping someone here knows a good breeding combo to get black dragons for trading. I really want to craft the Onyx & Tiger's Eye ones but the materials are so hard to come by. Also, it seems that there are no common black dragons, they're all rare, super rare & ultra rare. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Have you tried water and magic to get night. I always get night when I am trying for different black dragons. Once you have night you can mix night with other dragons in the attemp to get other black dragons like yin yang, moon, etc etc

Nightclub Owner
    Thank you for responding. I do have a night dragon but was hoping someone knows a really good combo. For example: I've been trying for a Diamond and used someone's suggestion of Love & Aprodite because there's only 7 possible outcomes. The Kitsune and Justice fails yielded me enough to finally craft a Quartz dragon.

I just checked out your suggestion of Night & Magic and actually it's pretty good but there are only 2 black outcomes out of 9 possibilities. That may be the best one but am curious if there's any other suggestions

Banned
    Oh I see. Have you already crafted Lotus? Are you close to getting the Black / Red combo from the mine? I mixed Diamond and Lotus or night can't remember to get Black Diamond. I hope that helps.

Nightclub Owner
    I have lotus, dapper and am hatching obsidian. Hopefully they can make some good pairs. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Zodiacs trade for black gems, save Leo. If you can stomach a lot of magic fails (I'm talking 90% of the time), you can probably get your gems in a few weeks.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deucedeuce22 View Post
    Zodiacs trade for black gems, save Leo. If you can stomach a lot of magic fails (I'm talking 90% of the time), you can probably get your gems in a few weeks.
    I had no idea you could even trade zodiacs! Thanks for the info

Banned
    I believe you can trade most rare and super rare dragons. Speaking of that.... a super rare zodiac with black in it would get you 1 large black gem fast.

Executive Chef
    I'm going for my second Obsidian, just to have another big black gem

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    I'm going for my second Obsidian, just to have another big black gem
    That will be very difficult unless you speed up the evolutions. I think you can buy bombs with gold though at a much reduced rate (average 2 pieces per bomb) to fill out the requirement.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast