Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Holiday Suggestion Thread 9-11-14

for autumn, wouldn't be great to have the neighborhood scattered with beautiful fall leaves? and it would be great to just LET IT SNOW during winter.. with customers all clad in coats, parkas, mufflers and such..

Farm Supplier
    I feel like recent updates aren't embracing seasonal changes like autumn or holidays, really hope to see more Christmas items and even thanksgiving...

Host(ess)
    I love the idea of gargoyles and a fortune teller!

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonster729 View Post
    Gargoyles,
    spooky wrought iron fencing,
    Spooky eyes flooring,
    real orange floor tile, real black floor tile,
    Purple and lime green themed stuff
    Haunted castle theme
    Wizard helper
    Spooky eyes cupcakes
    Wolfman cupcakes
    Spider web swirled cupcakes w a little spider on them
    Fortune teller w crystal ball decor
    And did I mention gargoyles? Need gargoyles.

How about a Twas the Night Before Christmas theme this winter? Perhaps a non-stirring mouse. Children nestled all snug in their beds with visions of sugar plums dancing overhead. Family hanging stockings with care by the chimney. Maybe Santa placing presents under a grand tree.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 28sphoto28 View Post
    How about a Twas the Night Before Christmas theme this winter? Perhaps a non-stirring mouse. Children nestled all snug in their beds with visions of sugar plums dancing overhead. Family hanging stockings with care by the chimney. Maybe Santa placing presents under a grand tree.
    I too would like a Twas Night Before display or as you suggested a theme. You can check my post #15.

New Resident
    I totally agree and wish all of the older Halloween stuff was available. I love the Frankenstein and the mummies! Please Please Team Lava, release the oldies but goodies! We want them.

Fashion Designer
    Something to do with snow and snow related activities. I loved the snowball fight from last year, but was unable to purchase it as I didn't have enough gems at the time. I'd love to see a snowman building activity, some actual snowmen decorations OUTSIDE OF THE BOX if you catch my drift. We really need some winter decor in the decoration tab, NOT IN BOXES. It's so scarce. I don't have any snowmen or christmas trees or anything. It's very sad.

Recipes: Rudolph Cookies, (second the Funnel Cakes, add some holiday color to them!), oatmeal cookies (can't eat oatmeal IRL anymore and that sucks so I want it in my game LOL), Pumpkin Ginger Cupcakes, Peanut Brittle (we may already have this I can't remember), Molasses Sugar Cookies, Chocolate Cookie Cheesecake.

Rhino Keeper
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BRING BACK THE BS 2011 gingerbread items!!!

Some candy corn tables and chairs, both for coins of course, would be so awesome.
    It's 5:18 somewhere.
    Gifts and requests only.
    Tipping not needed. They will not be returned. Messages not needed. They will be ignored and deleted.

Hello!~ what i would love to bring back is the goals.....

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey guys, with some major holidays approaching, please post what you would like added to the game for the Holidays!
    You can also start posting Winter suggestions!
    Recipes, decorations, etc!
    Hello
    what i would absolutely love is the opportunity to finish some of the past expired locked goals for a limited time of course .. i was unable to finish
    like for example
    July 3 2013 & Pirate Goals which featured treasure island goal item just to name a few
    , Victorian Goals 2013
    which featured the Royal booth Goal,
    Christmas Goals 2012 which featured the Santa's grotto goal
    & plus If u can bring back some of the expired recipes as well that are just sitting locked in my oven recipe menu like for example Mince pie, Molten lava cake, Gingerbread cake, yule log, holiday cupcake & MY FAVORITE love muffin recipe because

at the time when the goals where out i had a Android device phone so i was unable to get the chance to even try to get the recipes in the goal challenges back then....
    pretty please with a cherry on top give it a thought i'm very sure long time loyal players like me plus some of the newbies would greatly appreciate it it would definitely be fun and a challenge!!!

with love loyal player
    level 99
    1,177,412 & counting goal in life to get to level 100 which is 998,822,587
    MrsNinaPuddin Hugs~ <3

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast