Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Holiday Suggestion Thread 9-11-14

Farm Supplier
    I would love to see the Halloween and Christmas versions come back! I missed the Halloween because I just recently started playing, and really want some decor to add to next month's theme. Toons in costumes, trick or treating, witches, ghosts, Gothic - anything really. Halloween party, haunted houses, trees with bats or spiders, spooky gates/dividers...

FOR Christmas, Santa, elves, reindeer, snowmen, and gingerbread houses. Maybe the end of goal item could be a large gingerbread house (covered in candy, of course)! Or maybe even Santa 's workshop, or Santa riding a sleigh with reindeer, or Santa placing gifts under a large, decorated tree. Maybe two or even three goals would produce large decorations, the main goal being the best. WE could all be given a "stocking" that "gifts" smaller items once per day when we tap to collect - such as a table, chair, wall or floor decor, or even a gems/coins.

Executive Chef
    I would like to see more diversity in the people in the displays, as well as the individual characters. It's seriously lacking. Almost nonexistant.

Chanukah Theme decor and recipes! Starts Dec 16 this year!
    At least a box with optional Chanukah decor would be an improvement!

Executive Chef
    A regular stand alone fireplace would be great, as well as some themed fireplaces. I want to keep my customers warm.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

New Resident
    I think restaurant story needs to open up to more cultures so I would like to see a tandoor oven for tandoori, naan and various other foods. Maybe biryani, butter chicken, lentil soup, paneer, etc for Eid and Diwali. Also maybe a gyro cart, pierogi, in honor of rosh hashanah some challah bread. An oven just for pies. There aren't enough pies.

More traditional items for Thanksgiving and Christmas like holiday ham, mashed potatoes, biscuits, different deserts, Santa and Mrs Claus, elves, an option to dress our own characters, mistletoe

As for Halloween candy bucket displays, carved pumpkin displays, ghost greeters, candy apple, pumpkin clock, a death statue.

The option to serve food for friends so they do not spoil.

New Resident
    Please bring back the spooky chest with the bar and butcher. I have tried to get them in past but found it almost impossible to get. Need more Zombies.

Fashion Designer
    The actual holiday versions of the games....with the little streets decorated, the outsides of the other shops all decorated, snow on the ground.....little snowflakes actually falling through the screen like they did....that is what needs to come back!! I think from all I have read, that is the number one thing that people have been asking for. Maybe this will be the year!!

Quote Originally Posted by boytoy71 View Post
    Please bring back the spooky chest with the bar and butcher. I have tried to get them in past but found it almost impossible to get. Need more Zombies.
    Yes, bring back the Spooky Chest!! By far the best of the Halloween boxes, I would definitely buy gems for this one. <3 Spooky Chest.

As several folks have mentioned, diversity in the color of the figures would be nice too. =)

Last edited by fatbearsecondary; 09-23-14 at 06:19 PM. Reason: pic of Spooky Chest

Rhino Keeper
    I would like the old Xmas and Halloween verslons back
    Like the Snowman table. snowman chair Snowman chef. Reindeers. Holiday train. Nutcracker guard

Host(ess)
    Re-release color lights for Christmas.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast