Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ocean Owl

Ocean Owl

have have bred Rainguin-Panda with no luck... now...any other combos for an ocean owl?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBerk78 View Post
    have have bred Rainguin-Panda with no luck... now...any other combos for an ocean owl?
    I used Frostfang and Panda.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Me too I used frostfang and panda and finally got it after many many fails!

me too....i was using those first...nothing.....then was advised about the Rainguin-Panda so been trying that..with not much luck either...no wonder it's so rare to get

Fashion Designer
    Just keep trying I guess, no other way... Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    Truly, all you need is a combo that has Water and Nature. Your best bet is one that has ONLY Water and Nature, so that you can only get Turtisle, Aquatter or Ocean Owl. Only 2 fails.

Rainguin-Panda worked on my daughter's forest and my baby forest, but that combo adds Water-Earth hybrids and Earth-Nature hybrids, for a total of 9 possible fails.

There are no two animals that will work better than another pair to create a Water-Nature combination. If you want the Owl, the whole Owl, and nothing but the Owl, don't use any additional elements. Water-Nature. No more. No less.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

sadly still no ocean owl and i have sold too many to count Turtisle and nearly as many Aquatter now... this really gets you down when you try but you never get any luck...

yay FINALLY!!!

my lucky combination was an Aquatter (lvl 8) and my Pandaffodil (lvl12)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0001.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	15563  

Rhino Keeper
    I almost always breed with single color animals because as SANDSCApe pointed out, less potential fails. This time, however, frustrated by repeated fails, I used Turtisle & Fairy Ferret.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBerk78 View Post
    yay FINALLY!!!

my lucky combination was an Aquatter (lvl 8) and my Pandaffodil (lvl12)
    Congrats! Lol, sorry a little late. I got Ocean Owl as a byproduct when trying for the Unicorn with Fairy Ferret and Iciclaw. I got my second one with Vinotaur and Ocean Owl. Which doesn't really help...
    ~Daily Fantasy Forest Story Player~
    Level 39
    Album: 44/81
    Currently Trying For: Treasure Toucan
    Super Rares and Ultra Rares

Vinotaur, Magmacore, Ancient Sloth, Vampire Cat, Skeletal Dragon, Yak-O-Lantern, Glacial Griffin, Ocean Owl, Hydro Yak, Sea Horse, Cosmic Phoenix, Aurora Pegasus, Frankenswine, Nightmare, Terrorier, Twilight Troll, Scarecrow

~Dragon Story Player~
    ON PARTIAL HIATUS
    Plays enough to breed, evolve, collect, battle dragons, send gold, and accept requests.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast