Thread: A little persuasion first?

Rhino Keeper

Question A little persuasion first?

So there are sooooo many threads about sister sister and a little persuasion, I can't seem to find the answer

But after giving my very first inscription to "wish you were here" that should unlock the "3 lessons for Ivy" questline...right?

But my main conundrum I can't find the answer for is, do I need to give my first 5 inscriptions to "a little persuasion" not sister sister....amiright?
    That means I need to keep all 5 in my inventory and make sure they all go to "ALP", not hit give on "SS"

The goal guide hints at that, but is not completely clear

Yet another noob question...do glimmerdust troves give pickles and red dust?

Sorry for all the questions but I was nearly buried in all the posts mentioning these quests!

Rhino Keeper
    Can't help with inscriptions but I have never seen the 'other' glimmer bits come out of my glimmerdust trove...unless it will magically morph when I get to that part (wishful thinking, I afraid). Good luck with the other; I'll be watching this thread for the answer (hopefully I'll be there soon). I'm on my first Trade with Belladonna/Potion Shop Gossip.

Fashion Designer
    You must not give the 5 inscriptions to sister sister with the 10 diamonds. When you have the 5 inscriptions it unlocks the other. I am now at seven.

When you craft the inscriptions, don't give them to Sister, Sister at all. When the quest A Little Persuasion pops up, you need to craft them and just have them in inventory - No give for that quest, just have.

Glimmer shards & glimmer fragments only come from the Gate, Greseldas castle & her Dark Garden. This is why it takes months on end to complete the Sister, Sister goal. Don't know what the 10 diamonds are mentioned above, though. This quest does not require diamonds.

Hope these answer your concerns.

Rhino Keeper
    Awesome, thanks. I have both quests "aLPersuasion" and "s.Sister" in my quest book now and def. want to be cautious.

Too bad the glimmery pickles and red dust are so evasive......but I am just about ready to 2/3 chop logs

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    When you craft the inscriptions, don't give them to Sister, Sister at all. When the quest A Little Persuasion pops up, you need to craft them and just have them in inventory - No give for that quest, just have.
    Then when you're done Give the Inscriptions to the Sister, Sister quest. Otherwise you'll have to do 25 Give Belladonna Dark Plants instead of 20. And 20 is already insanely hard.

Rhino Keeper
    Awesome....that is precisely what I needed to know!

At first I was thinking 26, w/ one to keep in my inventory....but then I read that was a mistake, a difficult one when it takes about 2 weeks for 1 inscription.

20-21 sounds more like it!

& Hey! whoever is in charge can you gals/ guys add this info to the goal guide
    It's super important info for anyone coming into the belladonna trade questline

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the info. I've been working on this one for months. This really helped, knowing where to put the focus. I had already given 2 to Sister Sister. I'm trying to put this one higher priority then most other quests.