Thread: Can you make a child version please

Host(ess)

Can you make a child version please

My disabled daughter loves the first 8 levels of candy blast, but after that it gets to difficult. Can we have a kids version maybe something like stars as a reward. Many disabled youngsters love the ease of use on the iPad touch screen, a game just for such children would be fantastic.

Thanks for your suggestion! We definitely want people of any ability to be able to enjoy our games and I've shared this feedback with the team!

Please keep in mind that our games are not intended for use by children under 13 years of age. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please email support@teamlava.com.

Host(ess)
    My daughter is 16 and has Down's syndrome unfortunately no apps or games are designed for people with learning disabilities . She is past the age of playing children's games and wants to be more like a grown up.
    I have spoken to many parents of teenagers with learning difficulties and it seems there is a huge gaping hole with no game apps to fill it.
    Many parents have said that they would also pay a subscription fee to have access to these games.
    maybe an area worth testing in fact the games you have now are fine but just need to be easier