Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gem of Thrones (595 - 600) Region 100

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	60.9 KB 
ID:	21663Can't remember how many moves it originally had, I've got three stars in that level. Just had another go with the updated 23moves. Got here on my third attemp, definitely tricky now.... But do-able with a few tries I reckon.

Farm Supplier
    Took about 8 further attempts and got his result. 23 moves is a good amount.

Views:	33 
Size:	57.9 KB 
ID:	21712

Edited to say I actually completed with 4 spare moves.....

Views:	27 
Size:	59.3 KB 
ID:	21713

Farm Supplier
    Once you get down to the two diamonds on level 600, do you combine the diamonds first or clear some of the special keels first? The ones that require you to make a bomb or blaster.

Farm Supplier
    Keels=jewels

Farm Supplier
    When the first two diamonds are exposed, I generally use them to eliminate all jewels of a single colour, to help unlock the other two diamonds.... So that's yellow and red from memory. If there's a special jewel nearby, I'd use that obviously, but combining diamonds on this level is a waste. Once the second two are unlocked and you've got a whole board, I'd again use the diamonds to eliminate a single colour, usually that then makes another diamond. If you're lucky, you'll get four to six diamonds streak just by eliminating a different colour each time, and that should clear the board. That's if you don't combine with a blaster, which is awesome and should clear loads of squares.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12