Thread: Arctic Isles

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper

Arctic Isles

I think we should be able to have one more habitat (at least) on the Arctic Isles. If Glacius takes up a habitat space (and I read somewhere that he does, even though he flies around) then we can't get all the Arctic dragons because there are 12 besides Glacius and only enough habitat spaces for 12 dragons. There seems to be plenty of room to add a habitat. So what gives? I'd like to keep trying for a polar dragon (the only one I don't have). But what's the point if there's nowhere to put it? Actually the Arctic Isles could use a bit more development...it seems they've been abandoned.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannah396 View Post
    I think we should be able to have one more habitat (at least) on the Arctic Isles. If Glacius takes up a habitat space (and I read somewhere that he does, even though he flies around) then we can't get all the Arctic dragons because there are 12 besides Glacius and only enough habitat spaces for 12 dragons. There seems to be plenty of room to add a habitat. So what gives? I'd like to keep trying for a polar dragon (the only one I don't have). But what's the point if there's nowhere to put it? Actually the Arctic Isles could use a bit more development...it seems they've been abandoned.
    Never mind. Whoever posted that Glacius needed a habitat space was incorrect. I just awoke him today and he comes with his own habitat. Good thing too because he's huge!! Awesome dragon! Thanks, TL!!

The Honorable Panda
    Congrads on awaking him !!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request