Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Castle Update: Queens Gate 9/11/14

I'm glad that the wall limit has been lifted and I really like the new hedges. But why does the queens walls have to cost gems? If anything, it should be the queens gate costing gems, not the walls. I find it a waste of gems to buy walls; would must rather spend my gems on a building or mithril dragon. I guess I'll just stick to crafting pink walls in my love shack since they match my queen castle better than the regular walls.
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸

For my kingdom I'm great on walls and hedges. As a level 50+ player I don't have the room for more decorations. What happened to the returning friend? Don't take the next question out of context please. Where the original game designers guys and now been taken over by female designers? It's just noticeable to me if that is how things are with the current graphics. I don't mind decorations if I had extra room. There are still things in storage I would love to use if there where space.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Hey folks, sorry for the late response!

You've been asking for this for a while, and it's finally here. Wall limits for players above LV 15 have been completely removed! Enjoy
    THANK YOU TL... I love walls and have now completely redecorated my Queendom with the coin walls and hedges. It was time for a change anyway. For those of us who do like walls, removing the limit is brilliant, so thanks TL for listening to your players.

Rhino Keeper
    Worst. Update. Ever.

Host(ess)
    Oh gosh you got me nostalgic for college, I went for art history and the course load was heavy on architecture. I completely agree and understand what you're trying to say

Rhino Keeper
    What an absolute weak update. Yes, I can spend my 7 odd million coins on walls. Woop dee doo. The August update had a teaser for September about someone returning and we are now almost into the second week and get walls!

In relation to the return of someone, everyone is speculating and hoping for Kaz. I wish for Bellandonna. It has been over 3 months and evil Griselda is still stringing me along. Maybe Belladonna could make an appearance and cast a spell on Griselda, as obviously, ivy is not very good at potion/crafting lessons.

Back on topic - the cost between the "queen" wall and the normal walls is out of proportion. Yes, I have 7 mill, however, it's like asking me to pay 10 times over the amount for the new house I want, when I can buy the one next door and just put paint over the decor.

If I was totally going to renovate, then yes, money well spent, however, if I'm just changing the colour of the skirting boards, not well spent. Money stays in the bank for me.

Cheers all.

Rhino Keeper
    Yay!!!!!

This may just be me, but TeamLava, I really suggest you include the note about the permanent wall cap lift on the first thread! I just think everyone has been asking for SO LONG about this and is is such great news, but it's kind of buried at the end of the thread so if people aren't as interested in the new wall (which I wasn't at first because of the limit) they are n't going to catch that the new wall is really just a bonus - as far as I'm concerned, the wall limit update is the big update!

Thank you so much for doing this! I'm so excited to go build - right now!!!

New Resident
    im happy for the limit removed. finally got to install my maze. every i habitant has their own area and most have their own walls.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you!
    Kingdom name is "Azela"

Fashion Designer
    why in the value pack of coins and flower walls are there 10 animal traps??? just for fun to get rat tails??

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast