Thread: Blocking for the harassment issue

Blocking for the harassment issue

We need to be able to block people in Fashion Story. This is getting ridiculous. I've been getting harassed by two girls nonstop, the support staff has not helped me, and I'm sick of it. I reported them, but I should have been able to block them so I wouldn't have had to deal with them anyway. Not only are they bothering me, but they're going to such lengths as harassing my neighbors too, who haven't done anything to deserve this except associate with me.
    Restaurant Story has a blocking feature, and so does Bakery Story, I believe. It's kind of ironic though because I have never had any problems in either of those games (though others have), but the one game that has an abundance of immature people making the game miserable for others doesn't have one. I see so many walls where people are being left awful harassing messages with threats, insults, bullying in general, and nonstop annoyance.
    Fashion Story needs a blocking feature, for iOS and for Android. We shouldn't have to deal with this.

Sorry to hear about this! It looks like a support agent is currently helping you with this situation.

The block feature is not available in Fashion Story yet, but we will be integrating it into more games in the future. In the meantime, please continue to report inappropriate content to support@teamlava.com as you have been so a support agent can look into it for you. Be sure to include a screenshot or copy of the inappropriate content, your Storm8 ID and the offender's Storm8 ID when you write in. Thank you!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!