View Poll Results: What items would you like added to the game?

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • Third page of Newpaper

113 79.02%
  • Gem Decoration (yields paint)

56 39.16%
  • More Blackberry Bushes

28 19.58%
  • More Banana Trees

12 8.39%
  • Dachshund

30 20.98%
  • Dehydrator

28 19.58%
  • Crop: Grape Vines

72 50.35%
  • Mango Crop

47 32.87%
  • Dark Chocolate Bars

35 24.48%
  • Heron(animal/pet)

41 28.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- New Poll/ Holiday Suggestion Thread

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe I am the only one, but I hate the side shop layout. At least 6 over 6 items would be better than the 8 over 4. Ideally I would like to see all 12 items at once but do realise this may not work on smaller screens (I am on an ipad).
    Last edited by yppahc; 09-14-14 at 03:43 AM.

Frequent pop-up notification

1. A Black Lab, preferably without it's tongue sticking out to one side all the time. :P
    2. Blue merle Australian Shepherd dog.
    3. Puppies!
    4. Goats
    5. Rooster
    6. Turkeys
    7. Geese
    8. Bring back the gnomes. I'm a newer player and never got a chance to buy/win one. New styles of garden gnomes would be nice too.
    9. I like everybody's ideas for Christmas that were already given... snow covered trees, reindeer, lights, peppermint crop, hot cocoa. A gingerbread house skin for the blue farm house would be great, but don't make it cost 100 gems or only winnable with obsessive gaming. Also, there was a cute fence with lights on it that I missed out on last year.

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I do not know what dates are in mind for any holiday events, but if the timing is appropriate, perhaps one prize could be a clock of some sort that marks the hours up until midnight, possibly for January 1st--maybe based upon the times on our devices--or Xmas instead. If January 1st, fireworks could go off. If Xmas, perhaps it could be brightly lit up with Xmas lights.

Perhaps, just for the Holiday events, the background sky could be changed from day to night? To let any decorations show up more brightly?

This may be problematic, but perhaps the Fishing Pond could be frozen over, and something else be done to celebrate the holiday? Or, if the pond remains thawed, perhaps THAT would be an occasion for flocks of geese or ducks to land as they fly south for the winter. Then, if we tap on them to chase them away, they leave behind feathers...or if we leave them alone, they leave behind small things like expansion parts or coins or gems? To decide which one we do, there could be a goal, like collecting enough feathers to craft a pillow or something.
    Great suggestions.

Executive Chef
    please please please can we have a second beehive, or the ability to upgrade the existing one to drastically reduce the collection time and significantly increase the amount of honey dropped? Four out of the five items in the jelly maker require honey in varying amounts, yet I can only get 1 honey every 3 hours from my beehive, and it doesn't appear in the newspaper very often either.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    please please please can we have a second beehive, or the ability to upgrade the existing one to drastically reduce the collection time and significantly increase the amount of honey dropped? Four out of the five items in the jelly maker require honey in varying amounts, yet I can only get 1 honey every 3 hours from my beehive, and it doesn't appear in the newspaper very often either.
    To piggyback on that suggestion, can we also then get another or upgrade our current herb garden? The jelly maker only needs it for 2 items (or so I'm guessing, right now at level 44 I can only make 4 items), the apple butter and the orange marmalade, but it takes even longer than the beehive to produce two herbs (8 hours, I think).

Fashion Designer
    Agree. Need more honey and more herbs. Please please !

Executive Chef
    I can't remember what else I've suggested, but how about Onions as a crop? Blooming onions becomes a possibility (onions in the deep fryer), as do onion rings (onions and flour in the deep fryer) and French onion soup (onions, cheese, bread, and bacon--I guess--in the kitchen).

Since Truffle Butter can be made, how about chocolate and/or strawberry and/or banana milk, also in the Dairy?

I think (but I'm not sure) that Banana Cream Pies are made somewhere, but if not, that could be a possibility. Also, Blackberry Pie, maybe same as the Apple Pie recipe, only maybe with one brown and one white sugar? Macaroons, as an alternative to Chocolate Chip Cookies?

For those patient enough to save up, say, 70 tickets from the Hot Air Balloon, perhaps there could be a 4th level prize box, a Platinum ? box that might give someone a gem-purchased or an event pet? And maybe if they are willing to save up to 100 tickets, there could be a Diamond ? box that might give someone a building that they don't yet have, like another Feed Mill, or the second Bait Shop, just as long as they have not already maxed out on that particular building type.

I love all the holiday ideas, sounds very fun and inviting. I wonder if there is a way for the community to work together more. Bring in the spirit of giving for the holidays. Maybe trade with your neighbors with a seperate pop up screen icon. Where there is a list of items needed then you can reply next to each item with the option to give, trade, or sale. When we have these events, the prizes could also go up. I have excess carnival prizes that I would love to give to someone that wasn't lucky enough to get, but I don't have it in me to just sale for 10 coins and it disappears. To me the holidays, Thanksgiving and christmas is a time of togetherness, a time of peace, a time for family. A time to show just how wonderful, kind, and giving you can be. I would love for it to snow on the farm and maybe collect snow for snow cream.
    Maybe a town square where team larva can randomly pick players and put them together to fill orders for a train delivery leaving from the town square and they work together. The prizes could be something cool like those in the air balloon or a list of past decor not available to just buy from the market. I see things from past events I would love to have, maybe a large variety of flowers( those choices are slim).
    More expansions is a must.
    Holiday ideas- snowing ( collect snow cream)
    Town square- huge christmas tree and goals to complete for the community to add decorations, lights, ornaments, etc.
    Santa can visit with his reindeer and bring gifts, expantion pieces, bait, mining tools and items collected from the mine and higher level players may have ideas that I'm not aware of yet.

Halloween is a time for children. Maybe have goals and random trick or treaters show up on your farm to collect certain trick or treat items, give a basic prize for random trick or treat items you give them when they show up and a little better prize if you give the one they request.

I'm sure I will think of more, if I do I will post again.

Love this idea

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast