View Poll Results: What items would you like added to the game?

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • Third page of Newpaper

113 79.02%
  • Gem Decoration (yields paint)

56 39.16%
  • More Blackberry Bushes

28 19.58%
  • More Banana Trees

12 8.39%
  • Dachshund

30 20.98%
  • Dehydrator

28 19.58%
  • Crop: Grape Vines

72 50.35%
  • Mango Crop

47 32.87%
  • Dark Chocolate Bars

35 24.48%
  • Heron(animal/pet)

41 28.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- New Poll/ Holiday Suggestion Thread

The Honorable Panda

Farm Story 2- New Poll/ Holiday Suggestion Thread

Please vote for the items you would like to see added to the game.
    You can only vote once, but you can pick more than one item.

Since it takes a few months for new designs to hit the games, please start suggestions what type of Holiday items, pets, animals, crops, etc you would like to see added to the game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Gingerbread Village theme would be cool.

Executive Chef
    Some dogs with some longer legs would be nice.....ones that are more graceful than the corgis. A daschhund seems very much like a corgi to me.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    we should keep the coconut trees. Gooses would be nice. to make pillows with the fedders. more expansions. Nobody has enough place to put all the new stuff.

Executive Chef
    Assuming that there will be a holiday event similar to the Luau event, perhaps the following are options: Holly and Dwarf Pines (to be sheared) to create things like Xmas wreaths, a recipe for special candles for a menorah or to be combined in a special Xmas display, and some other suitable holiday items, like Fruit Cake? BUT...if so, please be more generous with the requisite equipment (e.g., shears).

Perhaps a new rabbit, available for purchase with coins rather than gems? Maybe a snowshoe hare? Perhaps a St. Bernard?

As I've suggested before, geese for their feathers, to make pillows or a new kind of comforter or blanket.

For the Holiday season, perhaps some flying reindeer could randomly appear on our farms to graze, and we'd have to tap them before they fly away again. Maybe for another limited time collection?

Or, since we have llamas, perhaps we could also have reindeer as livestock. Perhaps we could collect their antlers every 8-12 hours.

Goats? For special milk and/or cheese.

Pumpkins? Though I think these may be coming up with the Fall Harvest World Event.

If I can think of anything else, I'll post again.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Assuming that there will be a holiday event similar to the Luau event, perhaps the following are options: Holly and Dwarf Pines (to be sheared) to create things like Xmas wreaths, a recipe for special candles for a menorah or to be combined in a special Xmas display, and some other suitable holiday items, like Fruit Cake? BUT...if so, please be more generous with the requisite equipment (e.g., shears).

Perhaps a new rabbit, available for purchase with coins rather than gems? Maybe a snowshoe hare? Perhaps a St. Bernard?

As I've suggested before, geese for their feathers, to make pillows or a new kind of comforter or blanket.

For the Holiday season, perhaps some flying reindeer could randomly appear on our farms to graze, and we'd have to tap them before they fly away again. Maybe for another limited time collection?

Or, since we have llamas, perhaps we could also have reindeer as livestock. Perhaps we could collect their antlers every 8-12 hours.

Goats? For special milk and/or cheese.

Pumpkins? Though I think these may be coming up with the Fall Harvest World Event.

If I can think of anything else, I'll post again.

Love the Christmas , menorah, flying reindeer, trees for making wreaths and things....lots of great ideas you have , love them all. Snowy things would be great, such as snow paths, snowy trees that make snowflakes to make something out of. Thanks PookieBear.

No surprises that a third page on the newspaper was most the most voter for item! Lol!

As for christmas I love the ideas that pookiebear suggested! I would also like to see the Xmas cat and dog that we had last year! I never got them was to low level then!
    Hello I am a Farm story 2 addict add me if you want my ID is avian946

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by horsey3 View Post
    Love the Christmas , menorah, flying reindeer, trees for making wreaths and things....lots of great ideas you have , love them all. Snowy things would be great, such as snow paths, snowy trees that make snowflakes to make something out of. Thanks PookieBear.
    In that case, since you brought up snowy things, perhaps one of the Holiday events (or perhaps one that runs concurrently among other Holiday things) could include building a snowman or decorating an Xmas tree, perhaps something along the lines of the Birthday Cake event. Perhaps an Xmas display that gradually grows as we acquire more of the items needed to expand and build it?

However, since the Holiday season isn't fun in the snow for everyone, perhaps two types of paths could be offered (or earned), snowy and a decorative path (like a tile with a snowflake or holly sprig or Xmas tree imprinted on it).

Executive Chef
    Well since the previous suggestion thread was closed right after I posted in it, here I go again! Also I created a new thread about trading and I would like to hear from people so if you go int the FS2 forum page and you see it please comment! I suggest that we are able to gift specific instead of random items. I always wish we could gift an unlimited amount of neighbors like we can in BS and RS but oh well. Also I really want to stress this. Can we please have a permanent trading thread on this forum?!!! Pleeeeeeease. It would make all of our lives so much easier if we could trade for what we need. It;s too hard finding people through the game only that want to trade for things. I had a lot of success sort of doing trading through here during the birthday event and that worked wonders. It makes people who want to trade easier to find and then we can finally clear our barns since we all have too many of a few items and not enough of all the others that allow us to upgrade or expand and clear space. Thats all!! Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Also I hope that all of the holiday items from last year come back. And snow would be nice again. Hot cocoa or peppermint drink, peppermint crop, etc. Oh and reindeer, like actual ones not dogs or cats with antlers!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast