View Poll Results: What new items would you like to have?

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kirin

49 36.84%
  • Hippocampe(horse/mermaid)

61 45.86%
  • Wingwolf

47 35.34%
  • Thunderbird

16 12.03%
  • Mamoscent (floral skunk)

38 28.57%
  • Butterfly Garden display (animated)

58 43.61%
  • Poala-panda(koala and panda)

46 34.59%
  • walls

22 16.54%
  • Girafflingo (giraffe and flamingo)

58 43.61%
  • Meeroo (meerkat and kangaroo)

52 39.10%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest: New Poll/ Holiday Suggestion Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawksmoor View Post
    How about having an Emerald Dragon egg show up in everyone's nest when they wake up on Christmas morning!
    I think we should get that for thanksgiving... Should be TL thanks to us, their loyal customers

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sanya87 View Post
    Less flying animals, from 6 new we've got lately, 4 of them are flying. Also, one animal per week is enough, so slow down little bit!
    I totally agree with you... Too many new animals while we can't even buy habitats... They need to remove at least the cap on how many habitats we can have

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Please vote for items you would like to have. You can only vote once, but you can vote for more than one item.

Please post some Holiday Suggestions!

Since it can take a few months for new designs to come into the game, this may be a good time to start thinking of some Holiday Creatures and Decorations that you would like to see .

Kirin:

YAY! You guys added on my Kirin suggestion (and even used my reference picture!) My vote goes for the Kinetic Kirin for the next ultra (lightning, specifically) since it goes so well with the theme of dragon/unicorn in the 'ultra' family. Kirins are known for being practically royalty in Asia and are regarded as the Asian Unicorn (though they're closer to gods than just a simple fairytale to those in Asia). If TL uses the pic reference for their Kinetic Kirin design concept instead of some of the other ugly versions of the Kirin I've seen floating around on the net, then heck yes the Kirin would be awesome to see ^__^

Thanks again for putting it on the poll ^.^

P.S - Also, thought I'd point out while I have your attention that the FFS Splash screen has an error in it. The Pyro Pony has blue eyes in the splash screen but none of its forms have blue eyes, it has hazel/orange eyes. Just a small nit-pick I found that TL might want to know about :x
    Last edited by ArcadiaTofu; 09-13-14 at 07:21 AM. Reason: Added a PS

Rhino Keeper
    Christmas is all about the tree. There should be creatures that start out looking like ornaments, then evolve into Christmas characters..ie...yeti, snow puppy, santas elf, frosty the snow man, an ice sickle creature, gingerbread man..or woman.

Fashion Designer
    I am not sure that filling our forests with holiday animals would be a great idea, especially since we cannot store them. Decor can be stored. I would not likely play during most holidays if I was going to have to look at the animals that might be fun as a skeletal whatever for halloween, but having to look at it for the next few years, no not appealing. Likewise a reindeer with a shining nose, or any holiday animals. Likewise with monsters. I like the cute animals in this game now. If they suddenly became all monsters or dragons or scary animals, the cuteness that I enjoy would fade away. Plus which holidays would we celebrate? Only USA holidays? When this game is played worldwide? Seems a bit egocentric. Maybe since this is a Forest Game, with no people, based on animals and nature, what if we had four holidays a year which players from all over the world could get behind? Something based on Seasons, say, Winter Spring, Summer and Autumn? Or based on the original four Elements? It seems every game is based on the same holidays and in a forest these human based holidays would seem out of place to me. We could have them at roughly the same times as worldwide holiday seasons, but base them on something natural? This is a suggestion, so please don't beat me up for it folks. I have no more influence over what TL does than you do so don't bash me like this is a done deal if you don't like it because you don't like me please.

i personally suggest that we celebrate holidays with decorations only. The only exception would be something such as the First Anniversary Edition of a favorite animal when the game has existed a year. Make it a limited edition that could not be obtained after a certain date, or maybe a free present from TL to those who play. If there was one free extra special animal then people could date how long FFS has been here and make it special that they were here to get the Anni Animal. TL would have a while yet to work on making this animal extra special.

Another Suggestion: Gem Sales on a regular basis please! Like in CS, I save up because there are sales at regular intervals so while I feel ripped off by gem traps, I feel less ripped off by losing the gems I buy on sale. I know, it makes no sense and no difference, but it feels like it does. Also if you are not putting the impossible to breed animals on sale, how about giving us gem sales? And make them last long enough so that everyone would have a chance at them, like 24 hours. If you have them at predetermined times I am sure that some of us would save up for a sale whereas we would be less likely to save up for a game where every single aspect seems to be extraordinarily over priced. Thanks again TL for taking suggestions and putting up a poll!

I have a suggestion for the next poll. How about a choice to drop prices across the board? And if it is going to cost a million $ to expand, please don't charge again to clear the shrubs and stones. One or the other, maybe, but does everything need to be this expensive? Honestly, the only reason I am still here playing at all is because I have been extraordinarily fortunate and lucky in breeding and have all but one animal at this early part of the game. I am very frustrated with the cost and I have nearly all of the animals! How much more frustrating must it be to have been playing since I have and have no ultra rare animals? I don't see why many players are still trying and have not just given up in pure frustration.

Maybe the average game player has more patience with repeated fails than I would have. I greatly admire those who have made the same mating and had the same fails fifty times in a row! You are more patient than I, that is for sure. I am enjoying FFS because I have most of the animals and I greatly enjoy watching them grow up! I can't imagine where I would have the fun if I had all of the same animals. I suspect I would find it playing a different game

Fashion Designer
    I don't want holiday creatures either unless we have AFFORDABLE AND AMPLE STABLES. In Dragon Story, the stables were too expensive and didn't hold enough animals, so for those like me who could only upgrade to a 2-animal capacity, it became just a decorative parking spot so we could move animals around. We simply had to get used to seeing Halloween, Christmas, Hanukkah, Easter, Valentine, Chinese New Year, Western New Year, Saint Patrick's Day, USA Independence Day, FIFA World Cup, and Winter/Spring/Summer/Autumn dragons all year round. My solution was to keep most holiday, seasonal or special-event dragons as babies. I also stopped visiting other islands, sadly.
    There are no universal holidays, or even seasons, so please don't plague us with creatures that will look out of place a few weeks later. With no place to lock them away, we'd have to ignore them or sell them off. And players are usually unwilling to sell breeds that are no longer available.
    Stables! We already need them. We probably won't mind too much if you make them holiday-themed stables. Reindeer Stables. Fall Foliage Stables. Stables covered in snow or decorated with Christmas lights & ornaments. Who cares? As long as they hold at least 6 animals before any upgrade. Better yet, make them stables with changeable skins, so we can adjust their appearance to suit our own particular seasons or holidays.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    I don't want holiday creatures either unless we have AFFORDABLE AND AMPLE STABLES. In Dragon Story, the stables were too expensive and didn't hold enough animals, so for those like me who could only upgrade to a 2-animal capacity, it became just a decorative parking spot so we could move animals around. We simply had to get used to seeing Halloween, Christmas, Hanukkah, Easter, Valentine, Chinese New Year, Western New Year, Saint Patrick's Day, USA Independence Day, FIFA World Cup, and Winter/Spring/Summer/Autumn dragons all year round. My solution was to keep most holiday, seasonal or special-event dragons as babies. I also stopped visiting other islands, sadly.
    There are no universal holidays, or even seasons, so please don't plague us with creatures that will look out of place a few weeks later. With no place to lock them away, we'd have to ignore them or sell them off. And players are usually unwilling to sell breeds that are no longer available.
    Stables! We already need them. We probably won't mind too much if you make them holiday-themed stables. Reindeer Stables. Fall Foliage Stables. Stables covered in snow or decorated with Christmas lights & ornaments. Who cares? As long as they hold at least 6 animals before any upgrade. Better yet, make them stables with changeable skins, so we can adjust their appearance to suit our own particular seasons or holidays.
    I just gave myself another idea. HOLIDAY SKINS! For animals AND for stables!

The holiday skins should be for Common animals. Give us the ability to convert Plantlers into a red-nosed reindeer, then change it back to the original whenever we want. Lets turn Fairy Ferret into a Christmas Fairy, and Pandaffodil into a classic brown Teddy Bear with a big red bowtie. Some animals would look cute in a Santa or elf hat and boots for a couple weeks, or maybe a special scarf.

For Halloween, we can turn Frostfang into a Werewolf! Transform Pyro Pony into Death's Pale Horse. And there must be SOMETHING ghastly we can do to Thunderhawk. Maybe make it a Flying Turkey for Thanksgiving. Pile our Rock Rhino with food - Hornucopia! Just make it all REVERSIBLE, please. Then bring additional skins for future holidays. All optional.

For ANY limited edition holiday or seasonal creature you introduce, please issue it with a regular skin so that it won't stick out like a sore thumb later.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    I just gave myself another idea. HOLIDAY SKINS! For animals AND for stables!

The holiday skins should be for Common animals. Give us the ability to convert Plantlers into a red-nosed reindeer, then change it back to the original whenever we want. Lets turn Fairy Ferret into a Christmas Fairy, and Pandaffodil into a classic brown Teddy Bear with a big red bowtie. Some animals would look cute in a Santa or elf hat and boots for a couple weeks, or maybe a special scarf.

For Halloween, we can turn Frostfang into a Werewolf! Transform Pyro Pony into Death's Pale Horse. And there must be SOMETHING ghastly we can do to Thunderhawk. Maybe make it a Flying Turkey for Thanksgiving. Pile our Rock Rhino with food - Hornucopia! Just make it all REVERSIBLE, please. Then bring additional skins for future holidays. All optional.

For ANY limited edition holiday or seasonal creature you introduce, please issue it with a regular skin so that it won't stick out like a sore thumb later.
    Lol!! You do know that if they did that, it'd be a gem only LTO right? But I'd buy death (or any apocalypse horse type animal in a heartbeat... Provided reasonable pricing ) I do like your skin idea sand ^^ TL... Could sonething like that happen?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefoxcrystal View Post
    Lol!! You do know that if they did that, it'd be a gem only LTO right? But I'd buy death (or any apocalypse horse type animal in a heartbeat... Provided reasonable pricing ) I do like your skin idea sand ^^ TL... Could sonething like that happen?
    Stables? Could we get those? Oh yes Sand, most awesome idea! It is true there are no universal holidays, not even new years! This sounds like the most fun and useful way to please everyone! But for once it would need to be affordable, but make it affordable and the sky is the limit! Skins, Sand you are a genius!

Farm Supplier
    Yes skins is a good idea. Farm Story already allow you to skin farm animals.

Another idea is to give players the option to store (and take out) limited / seasonal pets in and out of storage. This is recently implemented in Farm Story too, so it's not too much work for the developers.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast