Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can we please have a trading thread?!!

Executive Chef

Can we please have a trading thread?!!

A long while ago I remember people trying to post on here about trading items that we all so desperately need and never get. But I recall us not really being able to trade on here. Is that possible now?! We are severely limited trying to only trade with neighbors. Its too hard to find people who have what you need and can spare things. I'll post a suggestion in that thread as well. Hopefully this just gets read!!!

Thanks all!

Executive Chef
    If anyone is even interested please comment! Or not...

Executive Chef
    Id like to have the facility to trade with people but with the current system of selling in the store, it just does not work as you can't guarantee items would go to a certain person.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Farm Supplier
    I totally agree! Would be great if we could put something up, and at least reserve it for a particular person, for a specified time. If time elapses it goes to the newspaper. Since ppl from all over the globe play this game, it's close to impossible to coordinate trades.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    Id like to have the facility to trade with people but with the current system of selling in the store, it just does not work as you can't guarantee items would go to a certain person.
    I understand totally what you are saying. There seems to be some kind of lag because there have been times when I was in someone's store waiting and the items came and went without ever loading or me ever seeing them. I have noticed that if you close out the game and reload it it seems to work better. But maybe...people can start posting in this thread what they want to trade for and we can at least give it a shot! It's not permanent like the add me threads or ones that they put stickies on but it could work! And yes the whole going straight into the news is very upsetting. I'm not sure why they did it that way instead of only having items that have been promoted being put into it. Well we will see. Anyway thanks so much for replying guys!

Gina~

The Honorable Panda
    There is already an add me thread set up where members can try to sell to each other.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....specific-items!!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    There is already an add me thread set up where members can try to sell to each other.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....specific-items!!!
    oh thanks Kooky, I didn't realize that people were using the add me thread for that. So we can post in there that we want shovels for example and people can reply to it and so on ?!! Thanks!

Executive Chef
    I answered my own question! I'm posting there now and hoping to have success with trading. Thanks Kooky! Guess I should have paid closer attention!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    oh thanks Kooky, I didn't realize that people were using the add me thread for that. So we can post in there that we want shovels for example and people can reply to it and so on ?!! Thanks!
    Yes you can.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I always have spinach for sale- Add me if you need some - PlesantFarm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast