Page 72 of 112 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon tournament Loki dragon- 09-09-14 (IOS Only)

Executive Chef
    I am also stuck on fates. Cactus came oh, so close! Wildflower lost twice, daisy lost, Phoenix lost badly. May try scarecrow once he's done healing, since he matches falling leaf, who is recommended.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by trauma46 View Post
    Congrats RTLD31 thanks for sharing your results !
    Thanks Trauma and your welcome! LOTS of ultimate this tourney! Although I expected it on baby account, not many dragons yet.

congrats
    Did you use any non diamonds on the last 2 rounds ?
    Thanks in advance !
    So here are my battleresults:
    R30: chocolate10 bmb
    R29: firestorm 1 bbb
    R28: unicorn10 bash only
    R27:aphrodite10 bbb
    R26: sentinel10 2 bashes
    R25: ( was that prism?) Vs prism I used epic mercury, he needed a magic only

hope these will help someone or more people to get past one or more opponents, good luck all!
    UR: diamond 3- angel 4- dark angel 1-unicorn 2- gold 1- infinity 2- helios 2- mercury 9- crusader 5 - quetzal 5- icecrown 1 - icicle 1 - Snowangel 2
    favorites: LE like easter and snowman
    45 stored....to long list.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kklben View Post
    I am still on Fates. Lost with landworm and virtue, although virtue was close, so will try Aphrodite next. Hope we all get luck sent our way soon
    me too .. I have now lost with Quetzal, Landworm, Aphrodite and wildflower although he was close .. D1 is stuck on space and is getting annoyed and D2 has just lost again on Valkyrie
    I think I will try Brazil or virtue next .. frustrating to be so close yet so far !

Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom
    I am also stuck on fates. Cactus came oh, so close! Wildflower lost twice, daisy lost, Phoenix lost badly. May try scarecrow once he's done healing, since he matches falling leaf, who is recommended
    .. oooh falling leaf .. forgot about him ! will try that then - good luck to all of us

Maizee you hit prism yet > or is he still being difficult ! COme on sweetie you are close

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by droopy123love View Post
    So here are my battleresults:
    R30: chocolate10 bmb
    R29: firestorm 1 bbb
    R28: unicorn10 bash only
    R27:aphrodite10 bbb
    R26: sentinel10 2 bashes
    R25: ( was that prism?) Vs prism I used epic mercury, he needed a magic only

hope these will help someone or more people to get past one or more opponents, good luck all!
    awesome .. I will add chocolate as a winner against Unicorn .. didnt have that one before

Rhino Keeper
    On a side note Mirage and Peacock just produced a diamond on my baby account with 5 hours to spare on the temple

Host(ess)
    Thank you Carbuck!
    Last edited by adabee; 09-13-14 at 01:17 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by azucita View Post
    Thank you RLTd and Zummat for the suggestions. Second try with scylla didnt work. Fuzzy at spa but will try parakeet since i have no fairy.

Im against black diamond carbuck What about you?
    I am still on Fates. I have only been able to make 3 tries to beat it. You are probably further along by now. I am still reading posts on here.

Quote Originally Posted by insomniadreams88 View Post
    Finished!

29. Mercury 10 beat Unicorn 20 (lost w/Crusader 10x2, Diamond 10x2 & Mercury 10x2)
    30. Black Knight 10 beat Loki 20 (lost w/Angelfire 9, Black Knight 10 & Bronzetalon 9)
    Awesome job!! Congratulations!!

Good morning everyone...I quickly scanned all the chatter from overnight and it looks like everyone is progressing . Now, if I could figure out how to to respond individually in one post I would, but until then I will just say congrats to those who finished and good luck to everyone still battling. Here is my update from yesterday;

21. Astromancer < blackrose 5 (way,way too many losses - 24)
    22. Black diamond < Brazil 7 ( again way too many losses -14)
    23. Wildflower < lightning 8 (Brazil lost)
    24. Prism < Atlantis 10
    25. Valkyrie < cosmic 6 (Atlantis lost)
    26. Space - so far this morning lost with lightning

Good luck all and enjoy a wonderful day!
    Whoa!! That's a lot! But the good news is you are still progressing. So I hope you will soldier on until you reach the finish line.

Carbuck - you are a star .. wish I could answer loads in one reply and not clutter the forum up like I just did .. hope its going well for you
    I cant complain .. am on Fates now !
    We can cry about Fates together. LOL! I forgot who I saw do it during the last tourney. I will go back and check but it made me press different things until I figured it out. It's a box thing after "Reply with Quote" You click it to make a check mark. You do that for all of the post you want to respond to. When you have clicked on the last post you want to reply to then hit "Reply with Quote". Be careful to make sure you post after the ending HTML Quote code for each one.

Thanks trauma! Glad to hear you and your daughters are doing so well. I just got space down with Brazil after losing with lightning and daisy. Good luck with fates! (We will have to figure out how to answer all these posts in one like Carbuck
    See my response above.

Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    More progress before I go to bed, main account finally beat Fates with Forestfire, phew!

And two wins over Angel with Mistmoth and Mercury.

This tourny is tough for some of us at least. I didn't get stuck anywhere for 1-2 days this time but every round in the second half has been a struggle. Congrats everyone on your progress and good luck!!
    Thanks for that. I will try Forestfire next.
    Last edited by Carbuck; 09-13-14 at 01:55 PM.

Executive Chef
    It was Pribakes who was using multiple quotes in one post when we had the Rogue tourney.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RLTD31 View Post
    On a side note Mirage and Peacock just produced a diamond on my baby account with 5 hours to spare on the temple
    wow .. huge congrats well done !