Thread: Since new storage feature bucket never goes away!

Since new storage feature bucket never goes away!

No matter what I do, bucket will not go away and trust me there is nothing I am missing a collection on. I hope this will be fixed soon. I'm guessing because I have a pet stored this is why? But I tried storing to put a different one from storage in but that's not it. Please advise thanks!

Btw, I am level 60 with 3.5 million experience and have played for over a year, I'm not missing anything -

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mommydiner2 View Post
    No matter what I do, bucket will not go away and trust me there is nothing I am missing a collection on. I hope this will be fixed soon. I'm guessing because I have a pet stored this is why? But I tried storing to put a different one from storage in but that's not it. Please advise thanks!

Btw, I am level 60 with 3.5 million experience and have played for over a year, I'm not missing anything -
    Thanks for letting us know about this! We're currently looking into this.

Rhino Keeper
    I am having the same issue. I've updated my iPad and deleted the game and reinstalled but still the bucket remains on screen at all times.

Rhino Keeper
    Is this something that I need to get use too or is anyone looking into this?!? It's really annoying

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WinnyWoos View Post
    Is this something that I need to get use too or is anyone looking into this?!? It's really annoying
    Anyone at all going to address this problem or keep ignoring us? Just curious.............

Rhino Keeper

Bucket will not go away

This has been posted previously but I thought maybe posting it again, we might get an answer.

Executive Chef
    Hey guys! Sorry about the late update. We know that this is currently an issue. If you've stored a pet that was ready to collect, the bucket will stay on your farm. If you bring out that pet and store it back, your bucket should disappear. So sorry about the late response!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WinnyWoos View Post
    This has been posted previously but I thought maybe posting it again, we might get an answer.
    Hey Winny, I've responded back to your other post in the previous thread. I'll merge this one to that.