Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 9-10-14

Fashion Designer
    New door! Yay! The wallpaper is nice, not sure that the flooring goes well with it, but it's decent enough that it may go with another wallpaper to work. The tables are simple and decent enough, though I'm sure one of those in the pair will be for gems...so probably won't buy them if they are. Overall I like the items here, but they just seem to not go together as well as they should, so will probably just mix and match different things possibly. The color schemes are so strange with these things though. The door is red, the floor is dark brown, the walls have light blue, the tables/chairs are cream/off-white, the wall decoration is gold, etc.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    Sooooo cuteeeee!!!!!!!!!! I love it!

Last edited by SylvanasWindrunner; 09-09-14 at 05:02 PM.

Another stereotypical vision of what French society is not... *sigh*
    For whom it may concern, fleur de lys should be traditionally spelled with a y when refering to the royal symbol, fleur de lis being rarely used in this context to make a distinction with the flower.
    So all in all im highly skeptical my customers will exclaim 'c'est magnifique' but rather 'ce b?ret c'est ridicule'
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Executive Chef
    Hahah, someone's painting a cat with a beret. Not sure that's French but it is funny. I like the tables/chairs and wallpaper but anticipate it being a gem heavy update.

Farm Supplier
    This is Restaurant where is new goals for Bakery?

Rhino Keeper
    Bakery story appliances for the new update are really nice. Wish they were available for this game. Espresso machine and cappuccino machine would work for the restaurant story French theme update.

Also looks like no new food.
    Last edited by MamaFoodie; 09-09-14 at 06:32 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaFoodie View Post
    Bakery story appliances for the new update are really nice. Wish they were available for this game. Espresso machine and cappuccino machine would work for the restaurant story French theme update.

Also looks like no new food.
    Agree, those would be nice to have. I always like getting new drink options for RS. Hopefully with a later update.

Autumn doesn't officially start for another two weeks, so I'm guessing TL may not be releasing autumn stuff until then, even though I'd love to be proven wrong. This could be great to see next week if nothing's in the works already

Rhino Keeper
    Love the tables and chairs. there's no new recipes! hmm, come to think of it, either the chair or the table is gem purchase i guess.

Executive Chef
    Another out-of-left-field update, when current goals are so good. I do like most of the individual elements though (not the cat painting, that's just weird). Not really together, as lavarain said. But although I like doing French theme in bakery, I've never been tempted to do it in RS. Maybe I'll give it a shot sometime.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Farm Supplier
    Can someone tell me what recipe is the colourful stuff please? Macarons?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast