Thread: We need expansions!

Rhino Keeper

We need expansions!

Seriously why even bother playing this game when you have to put pets into storage just to buy more pets??

Farm Supplier
    I agree. I have so many pets in storage.

New Resident

Red face Expansion

Hello !
    I'm now in the situation where I no longer can expand my shop..... and I don't want to store any of my present pets. When o you think offer new possibilities of expansion ? If not, I think that the game is going to loose some interest. ..... Thank you for replying.....

Question greeneleaf

Quote Originally Posted by mimi9416 View Post
    Hello !
    I'm now in the situation where I no longer can expand my shop..... and I don't want to store any of my present pets. When o you think offer new possibilities of expansion ? If not, I think that the game is going to loose some interest. ..... Thank you for replying.....
    Hi! I am in the same boat. There is very little space left for new pets, so when that is full what is the point of playing?

Executive Chef
    I've maxed out on expansions too, would like some more.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Many of us have been maxed on expansions over a yr and more and they have never had more expansions.

Executive Chef
    Give us more expansions and a collect all/feed button!

Come on TL! Fix this, you give us new pets with no where to put them. I would like to have ALL my pets displayed.

Executive Chef

Lightbulb Petition for more Expansions

Please give us more expansions, my shop is too small for all the pets available. It's too crowded!

Many players are maxed for a while now, it would be nice to have place for more pets.

Thank you!

Hi. There have been people asking for expansion for many YEARS. It is plain that it will never happen. IGG aka Storm 8 has never even addressed the question or given an answer or reply, ever, like it does not exist. I know moderators have tried and I am assuming since they also are players along with being moderators are just as frustrated.