Page 3 of 85 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Fall Harvest World Event - Friday September 12

Executive Chef
    I think it's just like the carnival... Cuz we just have one pet In the picture! My mines are so freaking up! I gotta be crazy! Mine in DS and Mine in FS2 are so buggy

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    I think TL figured out that not many players check into the game unless an event is going on

I think you could be right there. This game is very easy to drop out of for a few weeks because there are no ongoing goals or tasks.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

New Resident
    Obviously team lava has realized where the money's at.. Careful TL, these events will lose their novelty pretty quick..

Judging from the preview picture it seems that there will be not many prizes this time:
    the cat of course, some harvest racks(pardon my English), some boxes, a barrier, and many pumpkins.

Is that all? I wonder what kind of event it will be, but anyway, hopefully not a luck-based one....

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HarunaMin View Post
    Judging from the preview picture it seems that there will be not many prizes this time:
    the cat of course, some harvest racks(pardon my English), some boxes, a barrier, and many pumpkins.

Is that all? I wonder what kind of event it will be, but anyway, hopefully not a luck-based one....
    To the left I see a blue truck and to the right I see an airplane. Hoping that blue truck that I have seen as a prize in Piper's treehouse game is a prize!

Another event and another cat again. =.=" So there goes my Russian blue cat again.

I'm guessing it will be like the birthday event(community event). Hopefully it won't be a random luck based event. I just hate that!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    The pop up says it is a world event, so I am betting it is like the birthday event, where we join with the community to win prizes. Here's hoping! In any case I am so excited for tomorrow, thank you TL for continuing to put these events on!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    When do events like this usually start? I understand it says Friday but it's late Friday afternoon already in Australia
    Is it usually something like 2:00 pst?
    Avid player of: Castle Story, Dragon Story, Fantasy Story and Farm Story 2

I'm unable to visit neighbours daily but will always respond and return neighbour requests promptly
    ID: GameOfFarms

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by GameOfFarms View Post
    When do events like this usually start? I understand it says Friday but it's late Friday afternoon already in Australia
    Is it usually something like 2:00 pst?
    Currently it's 11 Sept 11:11pm pdt. It should start on 12 Sept 0:00am. I think.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Currently it's 11 Sept 11:11pm pdt. It should start on 12 Sept 0:00am. I think.
    Hmm, right when I need to get dinner ready.... Perhaps the kids could eat and go to bed super early. I'm sure they'll understand!
    Avid player of: Castle Story, Dragon Story, Fantasy Story and Farm Story 2

I'm unable to visit neighbours daily but will always respond and return neighbour requests promptly
    ID: GameOfFarms

Page 3 of 85 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast