Page 20 of 85 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Fall Harvest World Event - Friday September 12

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MizCricket View Post
    Is this event just an IOS thing? I play on Android and have no idea what you all are talking about, but I have noticed that I'm suddenly getting nothing but coins from my deliveries. It sucks if we don't get to particpate in the event but our games are affected.
    Same here, nothing but coins for deliveries & no goal for Android. Why does TL favour ios so much?
    Feel free to PM me! Have a wonderful day! ♡♥♡

Rhino Keeper
    I cant believe it! Somebody just put 10 tires for sale, and when i check the farm the tree is level 9 already.. Some people are soooo fast on making progress. Now im gonna stick on newspaper for more parts.

Grand Emperor
    Tree max level 15, 33 parts of each for final upgrade. Total 99 parts.

Anyone who is selling parts please add me! I didn't get anything from the birthday event so I really want to do well in this one.

Rhino Keeper
    Looking for Sea and Stars

This is Bellew

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by viramisu View Post
    I cant believe it! Somebody just put 10 tires for sale, and when i check the farm the tree is level 9 already.. Some people are soooo fast on making progress. Now im gonna stick on newspaper for more parts.
    Wow! Great congratulations!!!!

Executive Chef
    To TL - I can't believe that this has not been fixed yet.

The last event that started on a Friday, when you made an error with the drop rates of shears, you fixed it very quickly.

No fix here and no communication and yet you continue to advertise in game that parts can be obtained from deliveries. This morning's pop up for the flower tin says so, so do all the other upgrade boxes in the game. As you have turned off the dropping of parts from deliveries this is not only misleading but dishonest.

The only drops which are happening on deliveries are the Fall Tree parts and saws. Mining tools and all the usual upgrade parts and permits have stopped dropping.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    I came across someone who was at level 15 already. The tree is now full orange. Nice!
    Thanks to a number of players uploading parts, since the beginning of this event, I've been able to upgrade to level 5 already.
    At the moment I have stacks of crates but need ropes and tyres.

I noticed that some players don't have the Fall tree on their farm, yet they are selling the parts. I guess they're not really interested in joining in the event. Which is good for us because when they earn the parts from deliveries they will keep selling them.

Crates were in abundance to start with but lately I've only seen tyres around. Occasionally ropes appear.

Tip: You may already know this but for anyone that doesn't, if you find a part in the Newspaper, after buying it click on the Visit button and check their shop. You sometimes find that they are selling other parts.

This event is awesome and is as much fun as the birthday event was. The luau I hated with zeal. It was awful. Ended up with so many trees that I now cannot get rid of.

Executive Chef
    The problem with this bug is that we have no choice but to continue sending deliveries and using all of our resources because of the timer on the event. In normal circumstances I would not send a delivery until this was fixed.

If the total of leaves required for the kitty is like last time at 3000 we need about 200 leaves per day. At 5 collections per day, we need to collect at least 40 per collection so we have to upgrade the tree as quick as we can, otherwise, as the days go by, the goal will just be harder to achieve.

I think I am going to play Fantasy Forest story now
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef

Exclamation

I need crates very much!
    Last edited by bakerystoe; 09-14-14 at 02:06 AM.