Page 25 of 85 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Fall Harvest World Event - Friday September 12

Fashion Designer
    I don't care about the truck, as there will be wasted space for the pumpkins beside it, like the fuel pumps on the classic truck, so it won't fit the available space. Animals with clothes do not wander my farm. But I continue deliveries to get parts for my neighborhood (whoever checks in at right time), and collect leaves for community prizes. I'm following my normal strategy for deliveries, working towards level 34 and that silver grey rabbit.

Someone above asked about upgraded prizes. I haven't reached the truck yet, but of the first three, only the flower tin is upgradable, finishing up as a country flower stand.

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    The leaves like the cake slices have to be collected every three hours. I set an alarm on my iPad for when next collection is due. Unfortunately we are now tied to our iPads but I am anyhow....I did sleep through the one alarm last night!
    Omg Ive done the same thing! Lol 4am I'm opening the game with bleary eyes to collect leaves and go back to sleep!! This game can be truely addictive! For the next 16 days I'll be controlled by the 3 hourly beep of my ipad! Lol!
    Hello I am a Farm story 2 addict add me if you want my ID is avian946

Fashion Designer
    My apologies if this has already been posted: 1200 leaves for the Harvest Truck
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	15528

Farm Supplier
    I've been hit by the annoying flower pot pop-up bug. If I have to uninstall and reinstall will it mess up anything I have going on my farm at the moment (things being made, the tree timer, etc)?
    Last edited by raiinu; 09-14-14 at 04:53 PM.
    Farm Story: ID-raiinu, farm name: Blue Barn

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by raiinu View Post
    I've been hit by the annoying flower pot pop-up bug. If I have to uninstall and reinstall will it mess up anything I have going on my farm at the moment (things being made, the tree timer, etc)?
    You'll be fine... Make sure you visit a neighbor before you uninstall/reinstall so that your progress is saved on the team lava servers... Once you reinstall, the game will recognize your device id and load your previously saved state of the game.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by farmday0123 View Post
    Tree level 12, what level is maximum and each level how many tools increase do u guys know? Please thanks. I will help u guy after rich the maximum level
    Max level is 15, 33 of each parts are needed for the last upgrade. Make space for 99 parts. You can collect 60 leaves at level 15.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    I've done 313 deliveries since the event began.

No bricks
    No hammers
    No planks
    No screws
    No nails
    No paint
    No deeds
    No maps
    No permits
    No axes
    No shovels
    Maybe TL is off for the wknd. I'm just bk myself. Looks like loads of catching up to do

Grand Emperor
    I'll be putting up tree parts for sale to help. Pls feel free to buy. My id, rynetory2.

got them thanks!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by janenorton View Post
    got them thanks!
    You are most welcome. Thanks for letting me know. I will put up more in an hr from this post. Good luck hun.