Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tl does listen

I have never asked TL for anything but I want to second the OP, Castle Story is one of the best free to play games I have ever played. It has an engaging story, and it balances the premium currency (gems in this case) in a way that doesn't make me feel exploited. So I just want to add that.
    Plus it has you guys, who are all way better at the game than me, especially Dabag (that goal thread ), who are always posting screenshots and hints on quests.
    Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabag View Post
    Response to
    Zenobia42 post #3
    Queenzod post #4
    ParadiseLostForNow#5

There is a place for everything and everything has a place.

Would a Moderator please Move Post #3,#4 & #5 to
    the following Sub-Forum & thread provided below

Castle Story Suggestions & Feedback Sub-Form are there for players to express their opinions. You will find others with similar concerns & ideas.
    https://forum.storm8.com/forumdisplay...s-amp-Feedback

Thread: Missing Gem, anyone? Gem Confirmation
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Confirmation&

Thank You
    Can you please not ask that my post be moved? I was responding to a thread that talks about TL listening. IMO, TL is not listening regarding gem traps. Thank you.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    My post on page 1 is 100% ON TOPIC TO THIS THREAD.

It is on the EXACT subject this thread is about - how TL listens / is responsive to our comments and requests in a wide range of aspects of this game. To remove it would mean that posts that are 100% ON TOPIC are not allowed on this forum if they are just not liked.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 09-08-14 at 11:03 AM.

Executive Chef
    It's been ions since I've lost gold to an accident on castle. Even playing on a tiny iPod touch on one account it never happened. This isn't bakery where one misclick can have you spending a hundred or more gems or quick cooking dishes on 18 ovens. As someone pointed out, take your time and stop blaming the game for things we can easily prevent ourselves from doing.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    My post on page 1 is 100% ON TOPIC TO THIS THREAD.

It is on the EXACT subject this thread is about - how TL listens / is responsive to our comments and requests in a wide range of aspects of this game. To remove it would mean that posts that are 100% ON TOPIC are not allowed on this forum if they are just not liked.
    Actually, this thread is just about how TL Listens, according to the subject line. TL being Responsive would be an entirely separate thread I think...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    Actually, this thread is just about how TL Listens, according to the subject line. TL being Responsive would be an entirely separate thread I think...
    The latter half of the OP details TL's responsiveness that are the result of them listening (to what they want to listen to). So their responsiveness, while it is not in the title of the thread, is in the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabag View Post
    Due to player repeated requests for additional resource items; numerous items (outside of original game design) have become available. The mithril dragon, living tree, maple tree-sap, magic fruit tree, mermaid pond, red trillium, traps, glimmer rock formation.
    Yes, they are for gems, but you can still advance in the game without them.

Many Optional Timed Quest-Lines have been time extended due to player requests.
    This helped a lot of the lower level players achieve some success, myself included.

I am sure you can think of many others!
    Last edited by zenobia42; 09-08-14 at 11:39 AM. Reason: adding partial OP quote

The Honorable Panda
    Closing thread, since it has now gone off topic , and members moderating the thread.
    Forum Rules

Addendum to Disputes With Others:
    If you object to any content posted by another user, and/or would like to report another user of violations of the forum rules, please do one of the following:

• Send a Private Message to a TeamLava Community Manager [TL Employee]
    • Send a Private Message to a TL Player Moderator
    • Post in the Forum Disputes section

Please note that this is an exhaustive list; do not report other players through any other means, especially by responding to that user in-thread (the exception being for TL Player Mods and TL Community Managers only). Please note that responding to other players in thread about forum violations will be treated with the same severity as a forum violation; please report other users through the proper channels only.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12