Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you a collecter or keep the ones you like?

Executive Chef

Are you a collecter or keep the ones you like?

If there is a thread for this i cant find it so please move if there is one

Im posting because while i would love to have all the dragons TL give us some are just way to ugly for me i want a beautiful island of nice dragons and all event ones plus the ones i craft..i only craft and battle if i like them..
    Id like to know who collects and those who just want the ones they like??
    Or is just me....is that the game you collect every single one..as i no that thats not possible with have a max habitats

Rhino Keeper
    Me? Definitely not a collector. I only keep dragons I like. Some dragons stay in storage, some get sold, some get traded. For example, Fruitful, Coral, and Scylla dragons don't exist on my island. If you go see my island, most people think that I'm very bad for my level (96, I believe) because I don't have every dragon. I don't have habitats lined up along the island. I have decorations and space. I like to keep my dragons that I like. I sold my Fortune dragon, I didn't like it. I traded some to, so, SOME that I had but don't want, so I traded or sold were: Illusionist, Athletic, Eagle, Hercules, Dino, Royal, Jester, Scarecrow, Storm, Mindvolt, Social, Serpent, Planet, Poison, Scorpion, and Honeybee. I've sold duplicate Landworms, Socials, Wilds, Mindvolts, Eagles, Athletics, Royals, Scorpions and Honeybees without trading them because I was too lazy. :P
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!

Executive Chef
    Some i like some i dont thats the point of the thread! I hate the wild so i traded him..why not its ugly i wnated to no other peoples opinions least im not the only one
    Thanks

Executive Chef
    Ugh athletic and trickster what ugly dragons i hate them!

Executive Chef
    Island and planet aswell ugly!

Executive Chef
    I sold off Island and Coral. I get so many of these as fails I can easily replace them if I ever wanted too. When I reach the point where I can no longer expand others may have the same fate.

Executive Chef
    Definitaly a collector.

I have never sold or traded a unique dragon and I never will. I am very carefull in what I breed tho, I'm a very tactical player. That means I try only to breed those that are A) limited, B) helpfull in the arena. Same goes for evolving: I only evolve dragons to lvl 10 if they're handy in the arena. And for gold: I never speed, I only use gold to ulti during tournaments, so I've never lost a tournament. I persuadedmy husband to play during tournaments, summonings and world-events, so I always get the last individual prizes (he's up hours before me, so he can quest, plant, battle and take care of my nests for me), plus he gives me gold daily.

I follow these fora almost daily, and that gives you a great advantage. This way I read that the Olympus dragons-Diamond breed were guaranteed to give Gold and Mercury and I was just in time to get both before TL fixed this.

Also, I breed and evolve only duplicates that give the right gems: only Onyx is still missing, all other craftable dragons I already have.

Only once tried to breed a dragon before it was limited, just because I liked it, but that was because that theme was our wedding theme (we married last september, almost our 1 year aniversary). It was Cherry Blossom Dragon.

So yes, definately a collector.

Executive Chef
    Like myself i collected everyone..im only missing tigers eye and oynx i think out of the craftable ones and comet....i no that the likes of metal is useful in tourneys but it is ugly ha

I keep as many as possible, and am so fortunate i have bred multiple duplicate diamondhybrids, it might sounds silly, but i just dont feel good if i trade or sell a diamondhybrid. Thats why i have (to many) crusaders, angels, mercuries and quetzals.
    Beside that i like to keep duplicate (expired) limited editions, like pumpkin.
    UR: diamond 3- angel 4- dark angel 1-unicorn 2- gold 1- infinity 2- helios 2- mercury 9- crusader 5 - quetzal 5- icecrown 1 - icicle 1 - Snowangel 2
    favorites: LE like easter and snowman
    45 stored....to long list.

Fashion Designer
    I definitely keep only the ones I like. I have about 45 dragons, and I have some multiples (Diamond types)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast