Thread: Posting threads

Executive Chef

Posting threads

Is it just me or has there been a significant drop in posts? I thought it was the summer holidays but I'm now thinking it might have something to do with the mass exodus from the icon et al angst, as the posts haven't increased since the school returns.

Nightclub Owner
    I've sent a couple of the replies on this thread to the community managers for review. Please remember to follow the forum rules when posting.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    I just read thru the rules linked above....& I read this whole thread before it was compleatly deleted.
    All respect, but I didn't find any comments to have broken any of those rules....*rather confusing* when so many posts and threads are deleted all across the CS forum.

The Honorable Panda
    Under the forum rules, discussing moderator actions like ( posts/threads deleting/removed) is against the forum rules. Posts like this also are off topic.

Disputes with Forum Staff/TL Staff
    Please note that it is against the forum rules to dispute with forum moderators regarding a mod action in the thread. If you have a question about a mod action, please post in the Forum Disputes section, or send the moderators a Private Message.

Since this thread cannot stay on topic, closing thread.
    For further questions on the forum rules and procedures, you can start a forum dispute thread and discuss with a community manager.

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request