Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: White Alicorn

New Resident

White Alicorn

I'm getting close to 400 gems and was just wondering what exactly does the white alicorn do? I've heard it only drops weekly and according to the info about it it gives a full energy refill. Is that all it does once a week? Does it do anything else? Might get the barracks instead if so.

You get 40 energy but only once every 7 days.

You can spend your gems on a wizard school and get more energy in a lot less time. I have 2 & just couldn't manage without them. You can also get energy by visiting nbrs daily.

Addition: I have been playing since almost the beginning, don't have a barracks and have done great without it.
    Last edited by meme1098; 09-01-14 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Fat Finger Syndrome

Executive Chef
    It's only once a week, 40 energy, not worth it in my opinion. Having 2 wizard schools is better value for your gems.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

New Resident
    Thanks for the reply. I've already got the two wizard schools. Was just curious as what to buy with my well earnt gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Early in the game I bought 1 alicorn......they are really of no use and sit around for 7 days....But then I splurged and bought 6 more.
    Now they are really useful!
    I would love to buy another round.......have you seen Aplonicors (sp?) kingdom!?! (Def. has the most Ali's, about 100)

But I mentally block the actual $ amount total from my calculations...I just don't wanna know what that costs

If you don't have a mithril dragon...I would suggest that. I got one very early and was way ahead of the game when I got to those quests.

I love my alicorns. I have 4 bought 1, 1 ember. Since I have been here for awhile I am lucky enough to have a love shack. Now waiting for wings, have several horns. So if you have the gems, I'd buy one. They really help during updates.

Executive Chef
    I've been wondering the same thing, but don't have enough gems yet. Thanks for all the useful info, I'll try for the wizard school instead. How often and how much energy does the wizard school give?

Executive Chef
    Also does anyone know how often you can collect from "Apple Tree"?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    I've been wondering the same thing, but don't have enough gems yet. Thanks for all the useful info, I'll try for the wizard school instead. How often and how much energy does the wizard school give?

When it is fully upgraded you get 10 energy every 4 hours.

Apple tree gives 1 apple every 2 hours.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    When it is fully upgraded you get 10 energy every 4 hours.

Apple tree gives 1 apple every 2 hours.
    Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast