Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Infinity Value Pack (Infinity can now be a parent)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    We've just allowed Infinity Dragon to be used in the Breeding Den or Breeding Roost! Pick up your Infinity Dragon so you can start breeding with it today!
    Thanks but no thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by benjessie View Post
    Yay! Even though I don't have one, or a diamond. -.-
    In addition to being able to be bred, is Infinity bred just like diamond, or still diferent
    Yes Infinity is bred like a diamond four colors... But the most popular colors are purple/blue and yellow/green... I personally got it with Wizard and Parakeet, the most widely used combo for it tho is Wizard/fairy... Hope this helps and gl with getting it!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by benjessie View Post
    Yay! Even though I don't have one, or a diamond. -.-
    In addition to being able to be bred, is Infinity bred just like diamond, or still diferent

Once you get a diamond, infinity is easy to breed, although it may take some time.

Breed diamond with forest to get quetzal. Will get many forest fails but they are 20 seconds.

Breed diamond with fire to get crusader. Will get many fire fails but they are 20 seconds

Then breed diamond with quetzal or crusader to get Infinity.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Fashion Designer
    I stumbled on this thread by accident. My first real attempt (fire fail) yielded 8 hours and a Jester. Pretty wild.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12