Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Infinity Value Pack (Infinity can now be a parent)

Executive Chef

Infinity Value Pack (Infinity can now be a parent)

The notice just appeared on my island.

The inifinity maybe be good for the battle arena. But be aware that it can't be used to breed another dragon. Just wanted to alert those who are fairly new to this game.
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 09-05-14 at 05:51 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    I was actually thinking about getting this one, but apparently the universe has other ideas. I can't seem to purchase it because I keep getting an error. I'm going to take this as a sign I'm not meant to get it.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    The notice just appeared on my island.

The Inifinity maybe be good for the battle arena. But be aware that it can't be used to breed another dragon. Just wanted to alert those who are fairly new to this game.
    Thank you for the tip re breeding. At level 121, I do not have an Ultra rare dragon - so I am considering the purchase. But it is a shame I will not be able to breed other dragons, potentially other Ultra rare dragons.

We've just allowed Infinity Dragon to be used in the Breeding Den or Breeding Roost! Pick up your Infinity Dragon so you can start breeding with it today!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    We've just allowed Infinity Dragon to be used in the Breeding Den or Breeding Roost! Pick up your Infinity Dragon so you can start breeding with it today!
    I just noticed this! I was about to start a thread, but I thought I should check the forums first

Rhino Keeper
    Yay! Even though I don't have one, or a diamond. -.-
    In addition to being able to be bred, is Infinity bred just like diamond, or still diferent
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!

Executive Chef
    That's a change. Is this a temporary change or a permanent one?

That would be great!

Farm Supplier
    Well after readimg this, i tried breeding with infinity, threw in infinity and leo and hit 18hrs breedtime, most likely a trickster or maybe a peacock wiil be the result, but it is nice to get something else as a fire from breeding infinity

Executive Chef

That's great news, thanks.

Perhaps a mod can change the title of the thread to show that Infinity can now be used for breeding as a lot of players will miss this thread because they already have infinity.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    Perhaps a mod can change the title of the thread to show that Infinity can now be used for breeding as a lot of players will miss this thread because they already have infinity.
    Done
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast