Am starting to give up on him
    This would my 5th try
    And it's a long 16 hours

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by flowless View Post
    Am starting to give up on him
    This would my 5th try
    And it's a long 16 hours
    1st try with Lightning Leopard + Thunderhawk, and another 1st try with Aurora Pegasus + Fire Glider

When I tried to breed the Daredevil with the single types, Fire Glider was my only outcome so I decided to try Lightning Leopard + Armordillo, and 1st try, so now when I'm trying for a rare one, I use 2 animals one with single element and another one with 2, at least with the electric animals, I'm being lucky

Rhino Keeper
    I can totally empathize with the pain of waiting; the 16 hour breed/hatch times really test my will not to use gems for speed breeding, haha. Luckily, I got my 17 hour breed last night, woohoo. Anybody think they've got the storm sphinx yet?

Executive Chef
    When my latest unicorn fail finishes, I am going to put a leopard and panda in the den to see if I can get either the beagle or sphinx. But I'm not going to hold my breath lol.

ETA: Aaaaaaaand it's a third thunderhawk. 16 hours for a a common I already had 2 of (now it'll be 3) is SO not worth taking a break from unicorn hunting. Not gonig to do this again. Will only try it with 2 other elements so at least I have my 0.001% chance to get a unicorn, or a 1% chance to get any of the now back up to 7 rare/super-rares I am lacking. Sigh.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 09-09-14 at 02:06 PM.

Executive Chef
    Yayyyyy an Eagle Beagle bun in the oven! (lvl 7 Thunderhawk + lvl 4 Firefox). So I am back down to 2 rares missing from my album, but still back up to 4 super rares missing since they added the sphinx. (And, of course, still missing the 2 ultra rares.)

My next unicorn fail will be trying fire, nature, earth and dark again. Lightning fails are WAY too long, and now I'm only missing 1 lightning. Also only missing 1 water. So the other 4 it is! ... in 16 hours 10 minutes lol.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 09-10-14 at 08:53 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Yay!!! Me too, finally. Thunderhawk-Panda for 17 hours. I'll take it!

This was my 8th consecutive attempt at the Electric-Natures since they were released last Friday. And while I've had absolutely no luck going for Storm Sphinx, at least this time it won't be another Thunderhawk.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats on the successes! I've decided I love Eagle Beagle as a baby and as an adult. Unfortunately, I'm stuck in then teen years right now.

Fashion Designer
    If you decide to raise your Electric Rares beyond Level 10, please post the earnings and food requirements at each level from L11 to L14.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    If you decide to raise your Electric Rares beyond Level 10, please post the earnings and food requirements at each level from L11 to L14.
    Earnings Rates:
    LV 11 - 611
    LV 12 - 680
    LV 13 - 713
    LV 14 - 731

Food required (total needed from each lvl):
    LV 11 - 5,000
    LV 12 - 7,000
    LV 13 - 9,000
    LV 14 - 12,000

I just um... I just got my eaglebeagel on nest! Congrats to all still trying ^^ I wish you all a stressfree journey on your own electric animal quests!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast