Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hippogryph 9-30-14

The Honorable Panda

Hippogryph 9-30-14

Lightning and water- Super Rare!

Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    My Hippogryph egg is nested.
    (Satyr Sanctuary. Breeding was not sped.)

Hippogryph emerged from her 23-hour evolution a few minutes ago. I adore her at this juvenile stage; if only I could keep her at Level 9 forever. But she's my only decent answer to the Water-Natures of the battlegrounds, so right back to the Flower she went.
    She'll probably come out tomorrow with a HUGE wingspan, blocking the view of my lovely Leopard. I just threw Pegasus off the Upper Ice Shelf for that reason. Ah well. There's nowhere else for the hippy to live. Guess I'll live with it.

This shocking Creature will be sure to take you to the moon and back. While making a splashing addition to your forest, be ready to care for this hungry animal. Bet your buddies a buck that this beaked friend isn’t a hoax with the Hippogryph in Fantasy Forest Story!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-06-14 at 10:20 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Not showing in my market.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ramothsflight View Post
    Not showing in my market.
    Force close the game

I did and then it showed in my album

I hope it has a shorter breading time than 20
    Last edited by flowless; 09-30-14 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Autocorrection is never correct

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by flowless View Post
    I hope it has a shorter breaking time than 20
    I hope so do.

But I highly doubt it. Breeding times are in every case getting worse not better.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I hope so do.

But I highly doubt it. Breeding times are in every case getting worse not better.
    I fear the day when they add more animals and we have 20 hour fail time after time
    I wish they would vary with times

Fashion Designer
    Leopard-Frostfang: 22 hours. Yes! YES!! YESSSS!!!!

Ummm... That's yes about finally getting a super rare on the first try; not yes about having to nurse the thing for 2 days before I can see the animal. Heck, yes about getting a super. Period.

This will be my first hydro-electric breed. I was waiting for the super to be introduced before trying for Conducktor or Falconch. Hoo-hoo! I'm a super water bender! Doing my Water Tribe tai chi thing as a happy dance.
    Last edited by SANDSCApe; 09-30-14 at 12:04 PM.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Fashion Designer
    Leopard-Frostfang: 22 hours. Yes! YES!! YESSSS!!!!

Ummm... That's yes about finally getting a super rare on the first try; not yes about having to nurse the thing for 2 days before I can see the animal. Heck, yes about getting a super. Period.
    What combo did you use.

Got it on first try !!!!!

Falconch + Conducktor
    22 hrs

Executive Chef
    Another flying animal and it's breeding time over 20 hours. Can't we just have no flying animals for awhile?

Executive Chef
    SO glad they released this today. Because it means I can put 4 elements in the den, one of them electric, and have a shot at 3 different electric supers from it... and NO FRIGGEN THUNDERHAWK FAILS!

First try = 13 hour fail (I already have a conducktor and THREE rampages, so it is most definitely what I'd call a fail)... but at least it's not a thunderhawk fail!

Oh, and, of course, it goes without saying, it's a fail on the unicorn as well. Because TL will NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER give me a unicorn.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast