Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Update: Eagle Beagle 9-5-14

Executive Chef
    Wait a second, the OP is wrong? And the COMMON takes 16 hours? Really? 16 hours. For a COMMON. WTH?????

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Wait a second, the OP is wrong? And the COMMON takes 16 hours? Really? 16 hours. For a COMMON. WTH?????
    AND I didn't even get the common. Got another daredevil. Ah well, it was worth a shot anyway and will try the old-fashioned way (only the two elements in question) as another short break from unicorn attempt and futility.

Fashion Designer
    Emerald blocker. Neither a common nor a rare should be taking 16 or 17 hours. TeamLava just wanted to make sure that if players tried to go for the Emerald Dragon with a Unicorn-Beagle or Unicorn-Thunderhawk combo, that Unicorn would hang in the Garden for nearly a day without its precious ultra-rare income. All to produce the common hybrid, most likely.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Exactly what I thought the first time I saw its breeding time. It's ridiculous and outrageous. TL is slowly going down the ropes by disappointing their players with huge expenses and times.

Fashion Designer
    I am with you guys, yesterday when i saw breeding time i was sure i got eagle and today, what a dissapointment. I mean 16 hours for a common? Thats just out of line. I was thinking armordillo was the worst pain in the ... but we definately got the winner this time. Not happy at all with this!

Rhino Keeper
    my eagle beagle is 17 hours not 16
    Always accepting new neighbors.. ID: grameys.. Dragon story-farm story 2- bakery story- and castle story

New Resident
    I love this game please I would like to get my Unicorn

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by grameys View Post
    my eagle beagle is 17 hours not 16
    That is correct. Things got a bit scrambled yesterday. The common Thunderhawk is 16 hours and the rare Eagle Beagle is 17 hours. And although those are times we've come to expect only from super-rares, it is what it is.
    Glider & Daredevil weren't exactly quickies either for that matter. Zappers will generally have longer breed/hatch times than Darkies, I think.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Nightclub Owner
    I've updated the first post
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I've updated the first post
    Thank you very much maguar

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast