Thread: Fantasy Forest Friday: What's in Store for Us?

Fashion Designer

Fantasy Forest Friday: What's in Store for Us?

The TeamLava blog does not seem to offer a preview of new content for this game as it does with other TL games. Does anybody know where we can go for a sneak peek of new animals?

If not, speculate here about what type of animal you think will be released on Fantasy Forest Fridays!

New animals seem to be rolled out around 12Noon Pacific time, about an hour from now. At least that seems to be the time for Friday arrivals. They are less consistent about the timing of animals they occasionally release on other days.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Fashion Designer
    Today, I'm expecting either a Gem-Fire hybrid or an Electric Nature hybrid.

Reasons:

A Gem-Fire was hinted at when Kooky Panda explained the reasons and conditions for imposing extended breed times on Pandaffodils resulting from the Gem-Nature combo. She seemed to imply that a similar treatment might be applied to Pyro Pony.

An Emerald-Nature hybrid is the next logical addition to the Electric animals since we only have Electric-Fire so far.
    (I have another secret reason for expecting an Electric-Nature, but don't want to spoil the fun that may stop with its arrival.)
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Executive Chef
    I just saw the new animal. It's called thunder hawk a yellowish bird.

Executive Chef
    Actually there's two yellowish animal the second is an eagle beagle.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Actually there's two yellowish animal the second is an eagle beagle.
    Wow! They were early this time. Ah well, hold off speculations until NEXT FRIDAY (or Thursday), please.
    Would you believe -- TWO Electric-Natures? Go to the thread for those animals to find out the "secret" reason I was expecting and dreading their arrival.

The Honorable Panda
    Updates for today:

Eagle Beagle

Thunderhawk
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request